PDA

View Full Version : Mainstream Pic Alert: Chuck Liddell

achillesheelart
03-26-2010, 09:07 PM
In this month's feature article on him in UFC magazine, there's a great shot of Chuck Liddell's soles.

Sorry, but I couldn't bring myself to buy the magazine just for that pic. :)

culfoxio
03-26-2010, 10:05 PM
I ran into him at the San Francisco airport, with his young daughter a few months ago. He is taller that I expected. He was wearing flip-flops, but I have never liked his feet anyway, I still looked down (he was 3 feet in front of me - I work at the airport) and was disgusted and pissed off at him having black toenail polish -- yuck, I HATE toenail polish on guys....just wrong! I saw the magazine just this week....it's a nice shot, and he is a handsome, manly guy but his feet to me are just ugly. I like Morton's toe, size 10 and bigger, clean toes and toenails and NO tattoos or nail polish -- EVER! There is a website called ModelMayhem.com and you can search lots and lots of hot guys there. There is a lean Arab stud from London - just 24 years old with PERFECT feet ! I'd melt !!

sexybarefoot
03-26-2010, 10:31 PM
------------------------

footguycgy
03-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Couldnt agree more with ya, guys with blackened toe nails, or black toe nail polish are a total turn off in my books...but then again i am also not into guys with tattoos on their feet either. I have no desire to lick ink lol !