PDA

View Full Version : micheal wetherly, more pics

sexybarefoot
03-22-2010, 10:43 AM
------------------------------

lovesoles
03-22-2010, 11:48 PM
I generally like men with unusual shaped feet, but, hate to say it, this dude's feet look kind of deformed. Odd how often the best looking men have the least sexy feet.

foot77
03-28-2010, 07:36 AM
I beg to differ! I think his feet are beautifully and perfectly shaped! Maybe it's because I have a thing for long, knotty shaped, flexible looking toes. I've admired his feet ever since I first saw them on Dark Angel...in that wheelchair pic that's posted.

I generally like men with unusual shaped feet, but, hate to say it, this dude's feet look kind of deformed. Odd how often the best looking men have the least sexy feet.

MaleFeet
03-28-2010, 11:32 AM
IT TOTALLY BLOWS MY MIND AS WELL HOW THESE HOT, SLOBBER

DROOLING DOWN THE CHIN FEET HAV E TO LOOK SO BEAT DOWN!!

I WONDER WHERE MEN GOT THE IDEA THAT IT WAS FASHIONABLE TO

WEAR SUCH SMALLER SHOES THEN THERE FEET CAN HANDLE... THERE'S

BEEN TO MANY TIME WHERE I WAQNTED TO BUTCH SLAP SOME HOT MEN

WITH GORGEOUS FEET THAT WERE RUINED BY THEM WEARING SHOES

THAT WERE TO SMALL FOR THEY'RE FEET... THAT'S HOW YOU GET SPIDER

TOES, BIG TOE KNUCKLES, BUNION'S, HAMMER TOES ETC...!!

GET A CLUE GUYS WEARING SHOES SMALLER THAN YOUR FEET ARE NOT

FASHIONABLE N OR ARE THEY GOOD FOR YOUR FEET. YOUR ALWAYS

SUPPOSE TO GET A PAIR OF SHOES A HALF SIZE BIGGER THAN YOUR FEET

AND IN SOME CASES AN INCH WOULDN'T HURT YOUR FEET EITHER!!

IF A GUYS FEET ARE TO FUCKED UP BECAUSE HE WORE SMALLER SHOES

GROWING UP THEN I'LL LEAVE HIS RIPE SOCKS ON AND ENJOY THE

AROMA THEN MAYBE LATER WHEN I'M GETTING READY I'LL COAT HIS

POOR LQQKING FEET WITH MY LOAD, COVERING UP HIS TOES AND KEEPING

MY EYES CLOSED!! =o }

alexandre
03-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Why is this, hot, sexy guy wearing PJ's? You would think of him sleeping bare assed butt naked. I say that, because those hot guys are usually having sex with someone, so sleeping naked would be what they are use to doing, like most of we other men.

I love his sexy feet, and would love to sniff, lick, and suck them from top to bottom. Than either suck him off, or let him fuck me like wild fire. Don't take that wrong, as I would than ride him like he was a dog in heat.

The guy is drop dead gorgeous with very hot erotic feet.

fructis
03-28-2010, 12:52 PM
I dont know what you guys are talking about but is feet are fare from being ugly.

Ill put them on my face ASAP. lol

Shale
03-28-2010, 03:58 PM
I generally like men with unusual shaped feet, but, hate to say it, this dude's feet look kind of deformed. ...
I have to agree with this. As gorgeous as Michael is, his feet are the weirdest. That last toe ends before the next one starts. Should make it to the first knuckle like most little toes.

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10796&stc=1&=1&d=1269269041

I wouldn't pass up a chance to get totally naked with the cute guy, but I would hope that his cock at least was fitting his overall appearance and just concentrate on that.

whyche
03-28-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm sure we've all done something like this;
ypically, I can determine what a guy's feet look like( before I've seen them bare) by observing the shape of his fingers and thumbs, the stride of his walk and his height.
A little trick I taught myself since I was 6.
I'm usually acurate about 95% of the time.
Back to topic, my "pet-peev" on a guy's feet is untrimed toenails.
If you're gonna "show-some-toe", I say do a bit of maintenance on the paws.
I don't usually have too many issues with rough feet( just means I get to lotion them up!), but nastey, untrimmed toenails on men's feet is a turn-off for me and a let-down if the rest of the package is eye-candy.