PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Alert! - Desperate Housewives - Carlos Hot Soles

gamsky
11-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Can someone capture this? About 15 mins. in...Carlos big sole in your face while he's in the pool. It's so hot. Couple good shots!

nicesoles
11-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Correct me if I am wrong... I just watched the latest episode in abc.com, and the person whose feet they showed in the pool was Eva Longoria, not the actor who plays her husband. He was sitting in a lounge chair at the side of the pool, fully clothed with sandals which covered his feet from being shown. In fact, I have noticed that every time there's a chance to get to see that actors feet on the show, they seem to find a clever way of keeping them out of view. I wonder if he's either foot shy, or has really ugly feet? Anyway, tell me if it's another episode you're talking about. This one was the Nov. 9th episode called, "What More Do I Need?" and ended with the woman getting Carlos fired from the country club.

nicesoles
11-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Correct me if I am wrong... I just watched the latest episode in abc.com, and the person whose feet they showed in the pool was Eva Longoria, not the actor who plays her husband. He was sitting in a lounge chair at the side of the pool, fully clothed with sandals which covered his feet from being shown. In fact, I have noticed that every time there's a chance to get to see that actors feet on the show, they seem to find a clever way of keeping them out of view. I wonder if he's either foot shy, or has really ugly feet? Anyway, tell me if it's another episode you're talking about. This one was the Nov. 9th episode called, "What More Do I Need?" and ended with the woman getting Carlos fired from the country club.

11-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Nicesoles...you are completely correct! Is the original poster blind?? He's not nor has he EVER been barefoot on the show. I think he has something wrong with his feet. But Im pissed at the original poster because I got all excited that they were finally showing his soles and...NOTHING! Reminds me of the time somebody said they saw an advance showing of Spy Kids and that Antonio Banderas gets his feet tickle tortured by Alan Cumming and the whole scene never existed...the jerk lied about it and it pissed a lot of people off. If you are going be an active member of this small community...be an honest one please!

Head2Foot
11-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Calm down, luke70. If you have an older TV with questionable reception or if your eyesight is not as good as it once was, you may in all honesty have thought you were seeing the soles of Carlos's feet rather than the light-colored soles of his sandals. I'm sure gamsky was not posting just to piss you off. His mistake was not dishonesty! At a quick glance, I too thought it was foot soles they were showing.

8)

11-11-2008, 07:46 AM
I am calm HeadtoFoot...but why are you defending this person? I don't see him making any statements claiming he didn't do it on purpose. So obviously he was just messing with the board. And your only defense is an old TV or poor eyesight doesn't make sense... he owns a computer and thats state of the art and can see well enough to type correct?

Head2Foot
11-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Luke, let's not argue about the trivia of a TV program or the intentions of a poster. Let's talk feet: What do you like to do? Suck toes? Lick soles? Play footsie?

8)