PDA

View Full Version : Nolan returns and there's sunshine in Paradise...

ftlaudft
03-16-2010, 09:38 AM
We all have our private lists of the world's most beautiful men. Mine includes Gardner McKay, from the old TV series "'Adventures in Paradise"'; Brodie, the model from BukBuddies and also BarefootGuys; and Perttu Kivilaakso, cellist with the Finnish group Apocalyptica. My list now includes Nolan. Or Nolin. Or whatever the hell his name is. Maybe we should just call him Nol'n!

The perception of beauty is relative and each will have his own private definition. My impressions gravitate around three basic things: face; pecker; and feet. There! I said it and I'm glad!

Nolan is back in a new photoshoot at ToeGasms and his face would light up the darkest dungeons of Sodom! He's got facial hair discreetly framing his jaw and lower lip, giving us a portrait of ultimate masculine good looks.

His penis is the glory of evolution. It's plump. It's passionate. It drips with cum drops that angels would stoop to slurp. And so would we!

His feet! His feet combine a certain earthy roughness with a sensual promise of happiness here and now. Barefoot never looked better!

Facial beauty! Pecker power! Barefoot ecstasy! Ah Nol'n!! If only we knew how to spell your name!

ftlaudft
03-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Looking for beauty in all the right places is a monumental task. Each has his own opinion and the right to it. But I chose to write a post about Nolan because he's so much more than just a foot. Or a pair of bare feet. Or ten toes and a dick.

Nolan is a whole man. Most of us will agree, he's a pretty fine specimen of a whole man. And I put my post here, in the off topics section, as a kind of gentle protest against the foot isolationists who want us to think feet and nothing else.

But a whole man is so much more than the sum of all his toes. He's a mouth and eyes, nipples and elbows, asshole and belly button. A whole man has a whole slew of good stuff to enjoy and while we may be turned on especially by some parts, it's all the parts together that make up a person.

Man doesn't live by bread alone. There's lasagna and hot dogs and cornflakes. Man doesn't love by feet alone. There are dangling parts and exotic little holes that add to the mysterious wonder and enjoyment.

And each beautiful man is unique. He has his own special wonder and mystery about him. The first guy of my private list of the world's most beautiful men was Gardner McKay, who is no longer with us. I'll never forget the cover of Life Magazine ages ago when he was written up as one of the country's most handsome actors. He was radiantly handsome and his big boney bare feet gave me dreams for a decade.

Brodie of BukBuddies has been very popular with the foot guys. I hope BukBuddies will resolve whatever problems they may be having, and when they do, try to get a copy of the video "What Goes Around"'. It's one of the best they made of Brodie. Here again, which is the most dazzling part of Brodie's many charms? His face? His ass? His feet? His winsome smile? They all work together, don't they?

Perttu Kivilaakso is a cellist in the metal group Apocalyptica. (Aren't you glad your mama didn't name you after him?) He is both beautiful and talented and loves to play the cello shirtless. Nice nipples! I mean, if you like that sort of thing. Anyway, if you want to see what he looks like, go to YouTube and punch in "'I love Perttu Kivilaakso."' Someone made a nice video of Perttu that includes the music of a song he composed, "'Farewell,"' which is also available on one of Apocalyptica's CDs.

Now in his new ToeGasms photoshoot we have Nolan. Or Nolin. Whatever. We may never know his true name. But what we do know is that he's a fine specimen of a manly man. The angles of his face frame one handsome dude. His private parts - cock and juicy-looking ballsack - invite us to the most intimate midnight fantasies. And his feet! Who wouldn't want to press his cheeks against those bare sloping soles and sniff and dream those strange and beautiful dreams we don't even talk about, except once and a while with our FootBuddies...

We don't have to fight over Nolan, guys! There's so much good stuff to go around. Some will want to start here. Others will want to start there. You can start just about anywhere. Except of course for his ass. If you want to kiss his ass, you'll have to stand behind me. I'm first in line!