PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: a pecker for all seasons...

ftlaudft
03-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Have you seen the new jack off artist in residence over at Toegasms? His name is Hunter and consider this a friendly warning. Not everyone should be allowed to watch him! If you have any feelings of inadequacy or insecurity, avoid watching his video clip. His cock may not be the only big one on the planet, but it is so smooth, so powerful and yes, so beautiful that I, who always considered myself pretty hot stuff, went limp like a wet noodle and developed such feelings of inferiority I probably won't be able to perform worth a damn for several days.

His feet (if you're able to pull yourself away from his pecker for a moment) are for the record books. Size 14 (would I lie to you?) and strong, seductive toes that wiggle and wriggle so sensually they will have you swinging from the chandelier with a banana up your ass. This guy just has that certain something and I think they call it penis power. His gorgeous bare feet complete the picture for foot fanciers. His ass isn't so bad either. I mean, if you like that sort of thing.

But for anyone who has ever felt the slightest bit inadequate in the sex department, and that means just about everybody, be careful. To view Hunter's performance safely, I think you should be at least sixty and have signed permission from all four of your grandparents!

l