PDA

View Full Version : Clorox commercial

Don4UrFeet
02-28-2010, 03:29 PM
I just saw a commercial on T.V. (TBS network) where a young guy in his mid 20's is working at a firm/office, and he and his boss, who is a middle aged man, are about to go into a meeting with the Department Manager. As they are are approaching the conference room where the meeting is about to begin, the receptionist stops them and mentions to them that they have to remove their shoes because the Dept. Manager just had white carpet laid in the conference room. The two men are then shown removing their shoes. The younger mid-20's guy is dressed in jeans with loafers and really clean, bright white socks (it must be casual Friday) and the older man has on a pair of dingy white socks. When the receptionist sees the middle aged man's dingy socks, she says "no way!" The next scene then shows the middle aged man handing his dingy socks to the younger man and then it shows the younger guy's barefeet ( a really good close up view of his foot tops). His boss made him take off his clean white socks and give them to him so that he could go into the meeting with clean socks on. The younger guy didn't get to go into the meeting. He's standing there barefoot and holding the dingy socks of his boss. His feet are really greatlooking and he has nicely pedicured nails. Also, he is a rather cute guy in addition to his feet. The moral of the commercial was of course to use clorox bleach to get your socks absolutely white.

It would be great if someone who has the equipment to record that commercial and take vidcaps of it would do so and post it here on the site. It's definitely worth the effort. I was totally turned on by the commercial and the cute guy and his feet. I hope that you all get to see it too. That commercial definitely makes me want to continue investing in clorox products :-)

drummer
03-01-2010, 03:23 PM
How curious!

You'd think that an advertisement for a laundry product would be more geared toward WOMEN, and have a female character saving the day because of her virtuous knowledge of how to do laundry well.

It's strange that the advertisement would, instead, feature a young executive, hoping to curry favor with his older boss. Perhaps this means that the market has changed, drastically, and that the advertisers discovered that the target market included young men who live alone and do their own laundry.

dknee999
03-01-2010, 11:20 PM
I found the clorox commercial you were talking about!!!!! It's not an official clorox commercial but one from TBS. the link is below....enjoy

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/tbs-clorox-commercial/1235919135

luv2bottom
03-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Thanks dk I searched everywhere for it yesterday.

luv2bottom
03-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Thanks to Don for alerting us.

Don4UrFeet
03-02-2010, 08:20 PM
My pleasure. I do hope that someone can still cap those scenes and post them.

flickfire
03-07-2010, 12:40 PM
You're right about the younger guy! He's very cute, and his feet looked awesome!
A sole shot of them would have been great, and I loved the look on his face when his boss handed him his putrid socks to hold!