PDA

View Full Version : Feet of Clay

AvidTickler
02-21-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm looking for a short fictional story called "Feet of Clay" that I found on the internet several years ago that I had shared with this board. Its plot is about this rich guy who was obsessed with convincing a guy whose feet he found so amazing that he befriended him, inviting him and his wife to his house just so he could finally persuade him to let him take pix of his feet.

If anybody has a copy of this story and could re-post it here, that'd be great. Can't find it on the Internet any more.

Thanks !!

AvidTickler
03-01-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm looking for a short fictional story called "Feet of Clay" that I found on the internet several years ago that I had shared with this board. Its plot is about this rich guy who was obsessed with convincing a guy whose feet he found so amazing that he befriended him, inviting him and his wife to his house just so he could finally persuade him to let him take pix of his feet.

If anybody has a copy of this story and could re-post it here, that'd be great. Can't find it on the Internet any more.

Thanks !!

Finally found it ! http://lodestarquarterly.com/work/205/

I know it's a fiction, but it portrays so well the desire we all have for a pair of perfect male feet !!