PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning the "chaos men site"

alexandre
02-18-2010, 06:00 PM
I came across the "Chaos Men" site last night, and it appears to be a very hot gay/Bi men's site.

By reviewing the many movie scenes, there appears to be much barebacking & cum eating by a slew of hot guys. The three "red heads" caught my attention, as I love red heads and their orange red bushes.

What I wanted to find out, is if anyone on this site has ever, or currently, have a membership with "Chaos Men". If so, does the site offer any scenes with feet licking & toe sucking during the hot sex, and the "hot sex is very apparent in the scenes being offered. If there isn't, than I doubt that I will join the site.

Thanks in advance for your input!

drummer
02-19-2010, 06:04 PM
"Chaos Men" . . . does the site offer any scenes with feet licking & toe sucking during the hot sex

I've seen quite a few little videos from Chaos Men, mostly some that are called "Sevicing" or "Edging" and feature one of the principles of the company enjoying arousing his model.

Although the films have a pleasant, quiet intensity and slower pace, I don't remember much of a focus on feet at all, and I got the impression that it's not really part of the sexual aesthetics of the filmmaker.

However, I've enjoyed the videos I've seen, and perhaps there are others I have not seen which feature feet.

quest47484748
02-20-2010, 12:34 AM
I had a membership for a month not long ago and can attest that while I've seen some nice looking feet on hot looking men there is no foot action at all.