PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Orlando, FL?

OrlFootguy
11-01-2008, 10:55 AM
43 yr old masculine, muscular, and fit profesional, seeks buddies in the Orlando area who enjoy having their sweaty, big feet tended to. Into foot massaging, foot sniffing, toe licking, sucking, etc.. All friendly, safe and discrete. Enjoy having my sweaty 9's pampered and sucked on as well if you're also into feet. - Not seeking domination here. Big feet a plus!!!

Can't host, but assure total respect, discretion and privacy. Into the fun or curious? Feel free to drop a line. SolesR4me@aim.com Can exchange pics as well.

orlandofootguy
11-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey guys I am also in Orlando, FL (east side of town) 31 yo gwm, chubby/bearish, brown hair/eyes, size 10.5 wide feet of my own. Seeking to worship feet and/or mutual foot play if you like my feet but its not required. Love sucking and licking feet and toes, hand and foot jobs, cumming on feet and licking it off, etc.

I have a few kinks I like about feet that I will share with you before we meet, as these are not required, but can be added as get me all the hornier for your feet.

Please reply by private message or email and I'll get back to you. Take care guys, all the foot love and hugs I can offer. Later!