PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Luz

akeel
02-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes, I am obsessed with this man ... I will not be happy until I have a clear face-on shot of his soles. Until then, I must be content to be teased and tortured over pics like these:

akeel
02-08-2010, 03:57 PM
In the meantime, Madonna's new man is said to be Jon Kortajarena, who fascinated us all with his infamous foot fetish Diesel sneaker ad ... all of these showcase Mr. Kortajarena:

SnowFanatic
02-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Yeah, that ad was pretty cool.

Jon Kortajarena is really hot, especially in some pics he looks absolutely gorgeous. I found these pics too:

SnowFanatic
02-08-2010, 06:30 PM
And this is the same pic akeel posted, but better quality (the first one)

akeel, the second one is Jesus Luz, no sole shot but very good quality :)

akeel
02-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks SnowFanatic ... Kortajarena has become synonymous with foot fetishism - mostly women's feet. He did all those erotic ads for women's shoes in which he worshipped Rene Russo's feet. I don't think the guys here wanna see those, though. I even think I read somewhere he admitted to having a foot fetish. Makes me think it wouldn't be too hard to get into Mr. Kortajarena's shoes ...

SnowFanatic
02-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I saw it too and didn't like it. It sort of put me off immediately :P

akeel
02-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I saw it too and didn't like it. It sort of put me off immediately :P

Well, let's just get them out of our mind. Here are a couple of Kortajarena, the first is pretty clear you can always manage to find a foot subject in his photos:

cordobes82
02-10-2010, 02:27 AM
woowww, Madonna changes from good to fantastic!!:p

So, is there a commerial iinvolving foot fetish or someting wih this guyy??? That's AMAZINGG!!Do you think Madonna will do something with his feet?? hmmmm...lucky bitch, she could! Ok, hehe, she deserves it, she's the queen!

Oh, of course....STUNNING GUY and PERFECT DESIRABLE feet! Hope they are pretty big!

SnowFanatic
02-10-2010, 07:50 AM
I just read that they went out for a dinner last night in Rio de Janeiro (Madonna and Jesus, that is) so it seems that they're still together :D

I'm pretty sure she does things with his feet lol, lucky indeed. Plus, didn't she say once that she likes to suck guys' toes?

Here's another pic of Jesus Luz, I'll try to find a bigger version:

akeel
02-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Cordobes: the ads were for magazines showing him in various sensual positions with a woman's feet in high heel shoes ... he later became famous for the Diesel sneaker magazine ads showing him trampling on a male worshipper's head. Freaked some out at the time.

Snowy: quote from Madonna during the Erotica phase: "Sure I like to suck toes, but prefer to have my toes sucked ...' Of course, that pic of her sucking then-boyfriend Tony Ward's toe is iconic (below).

She later admitted in an interview her then-husband Guy Ritchie had a foot fetish.

Always found it interesting that she was married to two men who directed movies that gave us great male foot shots. Ritchie's Swept Away is only worth watching for the secret love affair the camera is having with Adriano Gianinni and his feet, and Sean Penn directed Indian Runner, which gave us the great Viggo Mortenson sole shots (below). Always thought that if a man could become romantically involved with Madonna, you'd have to be bi or, in her husbands' cases, closeted.

They - and A-Rod and Warren Beatty - may not like to hear that opinion ...

akeel
02-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Clips of Adriano Giannini in Swept Away (unfortunately it excludes that great scene where he is floating in a lifeboat and his sole is right up to the camera):

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=dd5Ktga3mZQ

The Viggo Mortenson clip:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=2crDiKRXe_c&feature=related

akeel
02-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Tony Ward:

akeel
02-11-2010, 07:25 PM
a better pic of the Tony toe-job:

sabuninja
02-16-2010, 12:24 AM
Yeah, that ad was pretty cool.

Jon Kortajarena is really hot, especially in some pics he looks absolutely gorgeous. I found these pics too:

lordy, hotness!

madonna can get anyone, that bitch!