PDA

View Full Version : Chris Coumo & Sam Champion of Good Morning America vid c

baltsox
10-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Brief shots of Chris Coumo & Sam Champion of Good Morning America bare feet--stomping grapes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiE60Wq_30I

10-30-2008, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the video. I would have preferred seeing the guys' feet only and close up. I think Regis has done better getting male bare feet on camera. Especially the Jeff Gordon episode. Sneaky but effective way to see that good looking guy's bare feet up close. I think Regis has a thing for male feet.

akeel
10-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Don't forget the Ashton Kutcher episode.

Regis definitely has a thing for feet - did you see that episode where he had Kelly taking a splinter out of the sole of his foot?

What happened with Jeff Gordon? Missed that.

10-30-2008, 08:42 PM
The episode with Jeff Gordon had Jeff barefooted and there was a large bowl of what looked like either milk or whipped cream with strawberries tossed in. Jeff was to put his feet into the white stuff. Anyone into feet readily realized this was just a gimmick by Regis to get a guy to take off his shoes and socks; otherwise there was no point to the activity. I do recall the Ashton K. one too. :D Check for a private note at your pm akeel. :D

luv2bottom
10-31-2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks baltsox.

roughfeet
11-05-2008, 11:03 PM
Regis also did a foot comparison some years back with Julio Iglesias. The closeups of Julio's tops and soles were amazing. They both just went on and on showing their feet and you could tell they were loving it.

gianni9uk
11-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Wow, I would have loved to see that, did they go sole to sole at all?