PDA

View Full Version : Keep Pedal Pumping, but be careful

pedalboy
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Hi boys. I hope that many of you heard about the Toyota recalls regarding their gas pedals. It has been a source of worry for many and has lead to deaths. Please be very careful if you have this type of car or gas pedal.

Now, for those that do not know about pedal pumping, this is when a guy places his gorgeous foot on the gas pedal or other car pedals and causes the spectator to get really turned on! My old roommate saw a few pics on my computer of guys driving barefoot and immediately started driving barefoot to turn me on. Even though he was straight, he loved knowing he could get me hard at a moment's notice. He even asked me to stare at his "sandal" while he was driving and tell me if I liked the sandal or if he should purchase another pair. Of course, I said (after 10 minutes) that he needed a new pair! I managed to kiss his feet and suck his toes once after a very drunken night where neither of us met anyone. He actually loved it and always begs his wife to do it (to no avail). That paired with my driving memories was super hot for me. Below is a clip of a guy pedal pumping. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeeprider005#p/u/5/HIH45aS6IUg

Say, what are your pedal pumping experiences? Do you have any fun pics or clips?

Have safe, fun guys.