PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmm......

harryjav
01-23-2010, 01:12 AM
A friend's foot, fresh out of shoes and socks after a day at work....

Shale
01-23-2010, 09:01 AM
So, a little about the smell - taste? And those little white specs between his toes? Inquiring minds want to know.

tiedfeetguy
01-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Looks yummy to me!

harryjav
01-23-2010, 11:31 AM
His feet did not smell but were a bit sweaty and damp. Those "specks" is what is commonly termed as "toe-jam". I have a great interest in "toe jam" and have researched this quite a bit. This is NOT sock lint but essentially is the fatty acids found in sweat that get churned into particles from the sweat rubbing between the toes. Many people do not notice this but if they look closely between their toes when feet are sweaty after removing shoes and socks, these grainy, sandy particles can often be found clinging between the toe shafts. I have noticed that the composition of the sweat of some people make their feet more prone to developing toe-jam. And this does not indicate lack of grooming. I have seen some fastidiously well-groomed guys get this particles between their toes.

harryjav
01-23-2010, 11:45 AM
For those who might be curious about what the top of his foot looks like.

harryjav
01-23-2010, 11:53 AM
Here is another guy, also with very well-groomed feet, after he took off his shoe and BLACK sock coming from a 10-hour work day.

jay991
01-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Nothing's better than a hot sweaty barefoot, close-up with toe jam and all. Hot, hot!