PDA

View Full Version : hairy romanian toes worshipped

peterlondon
01-21-2010, 02:34 PM
dragosh is a young men from brasov studying at oxford universirty, he speaks lots of languages and is a jet setter, he has hairy chest and toes, and really enjoys having a man kissing his feet, he cant get enough of it, sits down and tells me to take off his shoes and socks and start licking, im always getting txt from him saying worship my feet, he also likes to dig his toes into my armpits and make me squirm as he tickels me, he is straight so no cocksucking, but loves foot worship

peterlondon
01-21-2010, 02:35 PM
hairy toes

zorbabear
01-21-2010, 08:07 PM
so, do you jack off while u service their feet? are the straight ones wierded out by that? I NEED TO KNOW!

peterlondon
01-22-2010, 05:26 AM
sometimes i jack off sometimes not, if im with a gay guy i might jack off while im under is feet then stand up and stick my knob in his face, or kneel up and blow him.. with str8 fellas i usually ask is it ok if i get it out, tho increasingly i dont because if i dont come then i can worship their feet for longer. if im shoeshining i dont even get hard but i stil love it because i feel happy and safe next to/ under a mans foot

drummer
01-22-2010, 12:52 PM
with str8 fellas i usually ask is it ok if i get it out, tho increasingly i dont because if i dont come then i can worship their feet for longer.

What would be best of all is if you could accustom yourself to getting to orgasm and ejaculation without any physical stimulation of your own organs--just from the scent and flavor of the feet you are serving. I would imagine that even a "str8" man would find it flattering to know that his feet were adored to that extent!