PDA

View Full Version : Will Friedle

Haiducii
01-20-2010, 06:44 AM
PIC Request

Does anybody have any photos of american actor Will friedle? I've been looking everywhere for a million years...And I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

Will was definately one of my first crushes ever! I was around 18 when Boy Meets World came on.

So if anyone knows where I can find some be sure to let me know! :D

ehinokok2
01-20-2010, 03:55 PM
You can see his feet (soles) in the movie 'National Lampoon's Lady Killers'(National Lampoon's Gold Diggers) from 2003. It's on youtube, just type Will Friedle in the search box and you will get it in 11 parts. Feet scenes are in part 6 and 7. In part seven both main characters are laying on the grass with soles towards the camera-Will Friedle is on the left. The resolution is not the best, so if you have a chance try to download the movie from the net.

Haiducii
01-21-2010, 08:27 AM
You can see his feet (soles) in the movie 'National Lampoon's Lady Killers'(National Lampoon's Gold Diggers) from 2003. It's on youtube, just type Will Friedle in the search box and you will get it in 11 parts. Feet scenes are in part 6 and 7. In part seven both main characters are laying on the grass with soles towards the camera-Will Friedle is on the left. The resolution is not the best, so if you have a chance try to download the movie from the net.

Thank you !