PDA

View Full Version : Hair on Foot Poll

EricNbarefeet
01-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Quick question gang. Which do you find sexier, feet with hair on tops or feet with hair removed (shaved/waxed)?
Thanks in advance,

Eric

BootsMcGraw
01-10-2010, 10:27 PM
...Which do you find sexier, feet with hair on tops or feet with hair removed (shaved/waxed)?...
Why in the world would anyone even dream of removing hair from the tops of their feet?? It's not like it gets in the way of anything.

[Yes, I know professional swimmers shave their body hair, supposedly under the guise that it makes them more aerodynamic in the water. But I challenge any physicists in the crowd to prove that to me.]

I vote one big, huge, "HELL, NO!". Keep your body hair the way it was given to you. Shaved is not sexy.

roughfeet
01-11-2010, 11:18 AM
I love hairy feet especially when they are tan. I prefer guys with black hair on their big toes.

luv2bottom
01-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Hairy is so masculine looking. Love hairy feet from just a little on the toes to a foot covered like hobbit feet, not the shape but the amount of hair. Also going up the legs.

footguycgy
01-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Hairy, hands down ! A man with hairs on his toes and foot tops couldnt be sexier !! Turn off, pics with barefeet tops shown close up, and little stubs where the hairs once thrived ! But then again i am not into any guys who deliberately shave their body hair period lol !

EricNbarefeet
01-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Awesome stuff!! Thanks guys, I do appreciate the replies.

flickfire
01-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Speaking for myself, I prefer a guy with NO hair on the tops of his pieds.

seansea
01-17-2010, 11:19 PM
I like both, but there's an extra sensation if the bottom of your cock is rubbing the top of a hairy guys foot. Feels soooooooo gooooooooood...... ;P

sabuninja
01-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Hairy is so masculine looking. Love hairy feet from just a little on the toes to a foot covered like hobbit feet, not the shape but the amount of hair. Also going up the legs.

I have to agree with luv2bottom

TinkBash
01-19-2010, 03:53 PM
I have always been turned on by dark silky hair on foot tops. Not stiff, coiled hair but soft hair on toes, tops and ankles. That combined with a sweaty "footy" smell sends me into
foobjob orbit. My turnon is a masculine guy using his powerful, masculine feet/foot to
footjack me 'till I can't take it anymore and explode a load all up into the air and onto the
foot. I've found that those of us who turnon to being footjobbed are ver few. Please
leave any comments guys if you're into hairy feet and footjobs too. Thanks

TinkBash
01-19-2010, 03:59 PM
An added comment by me. Have you guys noticed that when you go searching for a site for "footjobs" and you word your search to eliminate females you still get most posts with pics of females even though you specifically requested MALE ONLY in your search? Is there a way to wake up webmasters of these unwanted, obnoxious posts so they stop
appearing when we request male-on-male footjobs?
PS to Webmaster. FYI I actually joined in 2004 and have posted over 1500 times. And I'm a "Junior" member?
Somebody was asleep at the switch when you folks revamped Footbuddies. And my original designation is "tinkbash,"
NOT TinkBash. Thanks.

peppermint
01-23-2010, 05:11 PM
I happen to like both :-)

footlover2000m
01-28-2010, 08:55 AM
hairless :)

alexandre
01-28-2010, 06:37 PM
I love a guy with hair on his feet. Especially, that little hair line down to his big toe......YOWZER!!! It's sort of like his happy trail which leads down to his big thick pubic bush.

I can lick a guys feet hair for hours, and than suck his gorgeous manly toes. I also love licking his short trimmed toe nails. It's so personal, like eating his sperm & sucking & licking out his man hole.

I vote.........keep the hair on your male feet. Only woman should shave their body hair. Than woman don't sexually excite me.

ftslave67
01-30-2010, 03:23 PM
both/either, although a little bit of hair is a definite turn-on for me.

sirrombay
02-12-2010, 03:14 AM
I love a guy with ahir on his feet,I only prefer it ot be brown or black hair. it feels awesome and looks masculine.to me its always easy to spot a guy with hairy arms or hands/fingers and it always makes me wonder that they have the happy hair tril on their feet---YUM