PDA

View Full Version : latvian builder, hairy rough big feet

peterlondon
01-03-2010, 04:25 AM
aleksandr is from latvia, he is a painter and decorator so when he gets home his big hairy feet are very sweaty, he lets me lick them clean while he surfs the net

peterlondon
01-03-2010, 04:26 AM
hairy and sweaty

peterlondon
01-03-2010, 04:27 AM
he is a straight guy

bearfoothunter
01-03-2010, 07:28 AM
hot guy, and these feet look rough n ripe...thanks for sharing!

piedsdemecslyon
01-03-2010, 08:39 AM
are his feet very smelly? he 's beautiful

juice
01-03-2010, 12:01 PM
i really like the feet pic in photo set # 2 ! ... They are nice , Long , masculine , and Tanned !

peterlondon
01-03-2010, 12:21 PM
he is a manual worker so his feet are very smelly and sweaty when he gets home, even if he showers every day

JProbe
01-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Wow. Those have got to be the hottest feet I've seen here in quite awhile. I bet they smell really strong. More pics, please.

MrTickle666
01-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Oh wow, are those feet ticklish??

peterlondon
01-03-2010, 04:05 PM
they werent ticklish, he was raising his toes and spreading them out so i could get my tongue in further, his girlfriends are quite submissive in THaT THEY SCRUB HIS BACK AND MASSAGE HIS FEET BUT THEY DONT THEM AS AVIDLY AS A MAN

gbmcleod
01-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Aesthetically, they're really beautiful without being too "pretty." Every single toe is masculine and sexy.
How do you approach these guys, Peter? Do you do a shoe shine and make some comment about their feet while doing it or what? I've always wondered.

sabuninja
01-09-2010, 08:52 PM
you're lucky

peterlondon
01-10-2010, 08:39 AM
i meet people different ways, of cruise sites like gaydar or gayromeo
or craigslist is good for bi curious guys
aleks i met cos i asked him to do a handyman job and we were talking and he asked if i wa a gay, and when he seemed cool and relaxed with it i tolld him i liked to worship sweaty feet, i sold the idea to him and he was up for it, fortunately

gbmcleod
01-10-2010, 11:57 AM
And sometimes, it seems, when someone asks if you're gay, at least in my experience (but then I lived in San Francisco, where gay is as common as seafood), the guy is already cool with it and isn't asking with any ill-will in him. I also think when guys ask that, they're a bit curious about whether it might lead to them maybe getting a GOOD blow job. These days, it seems nearly every straight man has heard that other guys give better blow jobs than women, and the idea of it (if not the reality) seems pretty appealing to them, even if they don't act on it. Having a foot fetish isn't going to turn an open-minded guy off, especially if his wife, girlfriend or significant other is telling him he stinks all the time. Having a guy say, I think you smell great can actually be vindicating to a straight guy.

Having said that, you're lucky to live in a metropolitan area. I'm not sure if that holds true in more rural places or in the US in general, although living outside New Haven is as rural as I've lived.

peterlondon
01-10-2010, 03:30 PM
aleks was in prison when he was younger and had experienced blow jobs from men but he said that he preferred women tho they werent as good at it, but because he liked to look down and see a woman. you are right tho i have worshipped a lot of straight guys feet and they have said i wish my girlfriend would do this.
i love straight guys feet, tho one of the best times i ever had was with an older gay guy , i met him at the station and i wasnt attracted to him at all, but i didnt want to say no because we had chatted on e mail a long time, but when we got going he was fantastic and i was begging for it, so it just goes to show dont judge a book by its cover, he knew exactly what buttons to press with me and it was horny because i didnt initially fancy him, and he got me right under his power.
another great time i had was with a straight guy i met in rome who did it for money,i dont usually pay for it but it was only 20 euros which was 10 pounds at the time, about the price of three beers and he was sexy because he found when i started licking between that he really loved it, and he was wide eyed exclaiming mamma mia!
i also love it in istanbul in the hammam when i start licking a turks feet and they sort of ignore me and act macho and indifferent but are secretly wiggling their toes inside my mouth

hotdude4soxnfeet
01-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Thanks for posting these Peter. Wow what a stud, so hot. Wish I could take a whiff of 'em.

MaleFeet
01-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Love the manly look to his feet and that toe jam doesn't hurt either!!
Well come March my straight guy gets out of prison as well and he's already told me to get ready because on the second day he's coming over for the
best BJ and "other" certain things and crashing over!!! OH YEAH.... =0}
I guess I could put a couple pictures of his feet on here.... hhhhmmmm....??
He has size 11-1/2, stands 6'2 and is one HOT looking Italian!!!! Is it March yet?? lol

Sniffeur
01-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Hot feet man!
Whoa... how id like to sniff those!

peterlondon
01-20-2010, 02:35 PM
here is another face pic of aleks taken last week