PDA

View Full Version : Movie alert! George Clooney

luv2bottom
12-28-2009, 03:07 PM
If there are any George Clooney fans they wont be disappointed in "Up in the Air". Aside from being a good movie In the beginning there are close ups of him taking his shoes off in an airport. You see him in dark socks. Brief but a good shot. There also a quick shot on the other side of security where you can see his socked feet as he is ready to put his shoes back on. Also two-thirds into the movie he is on a boat dipping his bare feet in the water and he lifts them up so you can see his soles. Never thought he had the best looking feet but they are attractive enough; especially with the rest of the package. He really is mellowing with age. In the next scene everyone has to run through the water to get to shore and there are a lot of barefoot men in the bunch. A little blurry but still pleasurable. There is also a shot of another guy in socked feet dancing on the boat with a female co-star of the movie. His stage name is Zack or Zachery something. A good investment.

alanmt
01-04-2010, 01:04 AM
i IMPLORE you to NOT see this movie...i was bored to tears...and the foot shots are all shown in the trailer...forget the feet and see a great movie like 'young victoria' or 'pirate radio'

fructis
02-12-2010, 04:09 PM
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/8104/24l0rwz.jpg

akeel
02-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Years ago when he was a TV actor, Clooney starred in a short-lived sitcom with MAD ABOUT YOU's Richard Kind. They played two polar opposite brothers living together. In one memorable scene, Clooney's barefeet were sticking out from under his bed sheets and Richard Kind sat down and tickled them to wake him up. I made sure to see the program because they used the scene as the commercial promoting the new show. I remember them as kind of awkward feet, not a great shape but thick. But it was a big moment for me - as a kid, anything excited me. I've been hoping that someone - SOMEONE - in the world happened to tape it and it would one day appear on YT because Clooney is such a big star now.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0927586/

roughfeet
02-13-2010, 11:24 AM
Hey Fructis! That is a perfect screencap you got of his sole shot on the boat. I, myself, enjoyed the movie. Thanks alot. I've also heard that his feet are really unattractive in general.

rainboww
02-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I actually think he has pretty sexy feet.

Rockyvoet2
02-14-2010, 01:50 AM
I actually think he has pretty sexy feet.

Yes and for some reason his feet look like they smell strongly, especially the second pic, where his shoes and socks are visible, they look like they smell cheesy. Thanks for the (wank:rolleyes:)pics, thanks.

cordobes82
02-14-2010, 04:23 AM
Hahaa, fructis, I love how you put a shoe on the woman's foot!!:p

I couldn't stop laughing!

When I think about George Clooney I think about his sexy hands....they are big and so hot!

Bradat26
02-14-2010, 11:27 AM
I know that I wouldn't say no to his feet. I heard that he is ticklish but hates being tickled. What a shame.

gbmcleod
02-14-2010, 02:18 PM
when someone is posed, the part closest to the camera will be the largest, depending on the type of lens. Yet, in this photo, his head is larger than his feet, even though the feet are demonstrably closer to the camera.

I think this may not be an original photo.

Shale
02-14-2010, 03:22 PM
when someone is posed, the part closest to the camera will be the largest, depending on the type of lens. Yet, in this photo, his head is larger than his feet, even though the feet are demonstrably closer to the camera.

I think this may not be an original photo.

Telefoto foreshortens things in weird ways.

fructis
02-14-2010, 03:41 PM
All the pix of Clooney are real.

a219mr
02-14-2010, 10:52 PM
In the second pic, notice the dark stains around the heel and the top of the foot area. That is true sign that his boots are soaked through from sweat. I can't remember where I read that stained sneakers, boots or old wornout shoes actually can become ruined because of years of wear. Looking at his soft soles, I would say his feet smell really cheesy. Also I read an interview in the 90's in GQ or somewhere, and the interviewer met with Clooney in a movie set trailer, and said upon entering - the trailer smelled of sweaty socks and that his hitops were nearby. But I would sniff them anytime. I'll watch the movie too.

rainboww
02-15-2010, 01:07 AM
More Clooney...

rainboww
02-15-2010, 01:11 AM
And some more...

Rockyvoet2
02-15-2010, 03:28 AM
In the second pic, notice the dark stains around the heel and the top of the foot area. That is true sign that his boots are soaked through from sweat. I can't remember where I read that stained sneakers, boots or old wornout shoes actually can become ruined because of years of wear. Looking at his soft soles, I would say his feet smell really cheesy. Also I read an interview in the 90's in GQ or somewhere, and the interviewer met with Clooney in a movie set trailer, and said upon entering - the trailer smelled of sweaty socks and that his hitops were nearby. But I would sniff them anytime. I'll watch the movie too.

Thanks for the info and the minute I saw that picture I knew he must have cheesy feet, they shine and look mmmmm, would smell them any day..