PDA

View Full Version : whack your troubles away with Cain and Nolan: a comparison of jack-off tecniques

ftlaudft
12-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Do you remember the chariot race between Ben-Hur and the Roman Messala? Do you remember the passion, the energy, the virility each one put into the race? When you watch Cain and then Nolan whack away in their ToeGasm videos, you will see the same passion, energy and virility. In a masturbation competition, each offers a unique performance. Which one gets your vote? Whose chariot are you riding on?

Cain has an otherworldly charm and a boyish innocence that make you hesitate to slurp up his gorgeous bare feet and handsome face. Nolan radiates masculine beauty and virile perfection from his jawbone to his little toe. They are both knockouts in the looks department.

Their techniques differ radically, however. Nolan uses a smooth single-handed stroke that glides not only up and down the shaft but right over the penis head with a sensual twist that makes your prostate feel like it's being tickled with angel feathers when you watch. Cain has a more aggressive approach and, after sucking his own toes as foreplay, he works up to a double-fisted manfuck jerking that will leave you breathless.

In Ben-Hur's race, only one could win. What I like about the Cain versus Nolan masturbation competition is the fact that everybody wins. Cain wins; Nolan wins; and we the viewers win. It's a soggy victory, but it's universal. No matter what the technique, if you whack, you win!

Of course, there are other chariots and other charioteers. Cain and Nolan are only two symbols of the many great masculine beauties that really exist in our troubled world today and sometimes meander barefoot across our private imaginations. Global warming; economic crises; wars and pestilence! It's a mess out there! But there are beautiful people out there, too, with faces and feet that may even match the beauty we see in Cain and Nolan. It makes it worthwhile. Happy New Year, FootBuddies!

ftlaudft
01-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Isn't that what Billy Burke as the Good Witch told Dororthy to do in "The Wizard of Oz"? Well, that's what Zack Randall does in his ToeGasms clip from Orlando and it seems to work - he cums like Vesuvius! As foreplay, he blows himself (not an easy trick even for a lean and in-shape hunk like Zack!) and then he puts his soles together (bare soles, no ruby slippers for this jock) and proceeds to masturbate with his heels! He makes it look easy, but unless you're really fit and with abs that ripple like Zack's do, it may take a little time. Is there no end to this guy's talent?

ftlaudft
01-25-2010, 09:08 AM
What are the proper accessories for a good jack-off session? I've been watching the educational ToeGasms film clips and stills provided by Ryan Connors and Austin Lucas and the haunting question remains. What happens to all that cum? They strum till they cum! They play till they spray! They squirt till they hurt! Who mops up?

Ryan Connors provides one possible answer in his clip "White Sock Splooge." As the title indicates, one white sock may be a complete accessory. This young hunk, clean and lean and loaded with the youthful juices of manhood, performs a toe-suck as foreplay that could be used in adult classes of sex techniques for guys who have tried just about everything. After he cleans up, he puts the white sock back on, leaving us with a soggy invitation to wonder what he'll do next.

Austin Lucas comes to us in his photo shoot with flip-flops. His hair is cut short now and is dark. But with blond hair or dark hair, few look as sexy and munchable as does Austin, whether with Harpo Marx blond curls or with the crew-cut black look of a mischievous punk. When the viewer contemplates Austin's gorgeous bare feet, powerful toes, and then his legendary penis that has taken so many mouths and other holes to heights of ecstasy, ah, well, the viewer transcends hair color and enters into a world of intimate sensual tinglings that is the essential Austin Lucas. What he does to his flip-flop you can just imagine. I expect some sheik or shah on e-bay will trade a palace for it.

And what do you use to clean up at the Jerk-Off Hacienda? An old T-shirt? A hanky? Paper towels? Well, you do use something, don't you?

ftlaudft
02-02-2010, 04:26 PM
I see sexy hunk Nolan is back in a new photoshoot. Ah, those juicy bare feet! Wouldn't you love to have him run barefoot through your hair, between your lips, over your nipples and all around your crotch?

In his previous video, he whacked away with that gorgeous thingee of his. You know, the part that dangles so deliciously up front. Well, in this new photoshoot they flip him around so you can see his behind parts. The dude's really got a great ass. Very kissable. I always like that in a guy.

What's all this about his being a thug? I didn't know thugdom was something to brag about. Do you suppose he's a goodnatured thug that lets you smell his feet? Or is he one of those thugs that steals jelly donuts and then gives the police your name when they catch up with him?

With all those juicy, suckable parts of his, I bet he's one of the good thugs. If I lose the bet, I'll kiss his ass! And if I'm right, I wanna kiss his ass too! No, I'm not demented! Just take a look at his photoshoot and you'll see for yourself!