PDA

View Full Version : The Barefoot Thief

akeel
12-26-2009, 06:47 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/catch-me-if-you-can-barefoot-teen-delinquent-becomes-internet-idol-20091218-l5os.html

Fetish__Michael
12-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Boy is he smart!

BootsMcGraw
12-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Amazing, that people online and elsewhere are practically worshiping this piece of shit. Shows you just how far down the evolutionary scale we've descended as a species.

princess
12-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Amazing, that people online and elsewhere are practically worshiping this piece of shit. Shows you just how far down the evolutionary scale we've descended as a species.

Well, he's kind of becoming a modern day Frank Abagnale Jr. so eventually there'll be a movie made about him, I'm sure.

FootDevotee
12-31-2009, 06:25 PM
What a story. Hopefully the boy will survive and use his talents in a constructive way that don't get him into trouble with the law.

flickfire
01-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Well, with parents like that, it's no wonder that the poor kid is a criminal. I just hope he gets caught before he really gets hurt(like being shot and killed!) He's still pretty young, so it's not too late for him to turn his life around.

I have to admit, I WAS hoping to see a pic of his feet! They're probably beautiful!

Freyr
01-03-2010, 07:16 PM
I agree with Boots on this. The guy is nothing but a young hoodlum and his notoriety is just driving him to be more daring. He's already done thousands of dollars in property damage for no good reason other than joy-riding and thrill seeking. He's throwing his life away. Agreed, he has the right to do that, but at the cost of other people's property and possibly the life of law-enforcement officials?

akeel
01-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Disturbing about this whole thing is the celebrity built around the guy in this revolutionary Facebook generation (which, strangely, encompasses all age groups, it's not a youth thing) ... the same generation that has made Paris Hilton and her ilk, or Jon and Kate and all the so-called reality TV nobodies celebrities for doing absolutely nothing but being incredibly self-absorbed and superficial. I posted the article in complete ignorence of the truth in it just to share with other barefoot buddies, but I have come to realize that there is now something disturbing about the whole thing.