PDA

View Full Version : Some Recent Fun

ropedfeet
12-24-2009, 02:14 AM
Here are a few pics of the big hunky feet of a buddy I had some bondage fun with rather recently. As you can see this stud has some really gorgeous feet on him and I had lots of fun with him too. I thought these pics were too hot not to share.

size 11 beauties....

Happy Holidays guys.

Ropedfeet.

nwdcguy
12-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Ropie:
good to see you back. Thanks for sharing the pics.

whyche
12-24-2009, 11:46 AM
A tied up man-toy ,helpless,barefoot and in wrestling gear;
looks like great fun!
Thanks for sharing the pics

Head2Foot
12-24-2009, 12:07 PM
Ropie, I was just thinking that you hadn't made an appearance here in some time. Missed you. (I have mostly been lurking recently, too.) Glad to see that you've been having fun! And I hope someone has been attending to your own sweet feet.
:)

achillesheelart
12-24-2009, 12:24 PM
I am INCREDIBLY jealous. Those are some fine looking, meaty feet on that guy. Was he ticklish? :)

BootsMcGraw
12-25-2009, 12:07 AM
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Thanks for posting. Welcome back!

ftlaudft
12-25-2009, 07:41 AM
Weeks and months without our Ropie
leaves the boys all mopey-dopey!
Stay and play! Don't let time pass -
or we'll bite you in the knee...

Happy New Year, Ropie!

ropedfeet
12-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Aww, thanks guys, I hope all of you are having a great Christmas day.

Yeah, the feet on this guy are just incredible. I got the chance to play with him 2 times this year, and I will be meeting up with him again when he comes back to town for work in the spring.

He was Very foot shy on our first meeting. I had wanted to meet him for years. I paid some attention to his feet that first time and he did really good with, plus I got him in some hot foot bondage which Really turned him on. The next time we met I was much bolder and he seemed to love it. This is from the second time I played with him. I have tons of pics of him which I think I will now start posting since a lot of you seem to like them.

I had so much fun with him, He is really a great guy too.

I'll be posting more soon. I have missed you guys.

Thanks for the welcome back too guys! I even got a poem! Wow! LOL

Ropedfeet.

Fetish__Michael
12-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Beautiful soles on him. Also like the looks of his toes.