PDA

View Full Version : How about some avatar feet...

MaleFeet
12-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Captured these at home whem i saw the movie.... =0)

MaleFeet
12-23-2009, 09:45 PM

MaleFeet
12-23-2009, 09:46 PM

Shale
12-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Captured these at home whem i saw the movie.... =0)

How do you see a movie at home that was released just last Friday in theater?

JohnRice
12-24-2009, 12:33 AM
Being of another era, it amazing how computer savvy yute of today can find copies of films on the net long before release to theaters. A student of mine snagged me a copy of the final installment of Star Wars months before its release.

Ten minutes later, they can't recall a third of what you said to them. But they whiz around the internets like nobody's business.

ozsole
12-24-2009, 02:31 AM
I am deeply in lust with fellow Aussie Sam Worthington. We've been aware of him a bit longer than most of you other guys have. I long for the day I get a good view of his soles. I dont think those feet at the top where he's an alien are his at all. They dont look real.

BootsMcGraw
12-24-2009, 11:22 AM
...I dont think those feet at the top where he's an alien are his at all. They dont look real.

It's quite possible that what you saw wasn't real. This excerpt below from the Wikipedia entry for Avatar implies that you just might have seen CGI feet.

...Cameron announced that after completing Titanic, he would film Avatar, which would make use of "synthetic", or computer-generated, actors. The project would cost $100 million and involve at least six actors in leading roles "who appear to be real but do not exist in the physical world"....

GreenLantern
12-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Almost everything in that movie is CGI and the whole thing is in 3D. The Na'vi (blue guys) are CGI as well as the whole world of Pandora

hiker
12-25-2009, 04:16 AM
Was hoping to get a look at Sam's feet as well, but not much of good shots.

Also, Sam's legs (at the very least) have been cgi'd to look more atrophied due to his character being in a wheel chair. His real legs are not that skinny.