PDA

View Full Version : Airports may introduce shock bracelets!

newedge2001
09-16-2008, 10:54 PM
"This bracelet would: ...Shock the wearer on command, completely immobilizing him/her for several minutes...Every airline passenger would be tracked by a government-funded GPS, containing personal, private and confidential information, and would shock the customer worse than an electronic dog collar if the passenger got out of line."

Full Article (http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/aviation-security/2008/Jul/01/want-some-torture-with-your-peanuts/)

09-17-2008, 09:52 PM
I marvel that the Homeland Security Department only wants airline passengers to wear such a control device.

Why not fit ALL citizens and illegal aliens with one, and mandate that we wear them at ALL times?

Tell Osama bin-Ladin that I prefer to be blown to smithereens. I give up.

wncMTNfoot
09-17-2008, 09:59 PM
And to think that there actually WILL be a load of dumb azzes that will be o.k. with that and fly reguardless.

It's rare that I fly anyhow.

If we just wasn't so extremely loyal either "left wing" / "right wing" in America and could come together in the middle then we might be able to safeguard our freedom. Each time a law is passed to "protect" us we generally loose more free rights.

09-17-2008, 10:55 PM
"They are best governed who are least governed." --Henry David Thoreau.
Unfortunately we have some out loose in society who refuse to abide by the simple principles of respecting others' lives, rights and property. So, we have to make up inane restrictive laws. Who's fault? Fault lies with the troublemakers. Let a few fanatics comandeer a jetliner or two then we have to make all kinds of restrictions about air travel.

kevinscott
09-18-2008, 05:39 PM
This is utter crap. You all are so gullible.