PDA

View Full Version : Today on FootFriends - Big muscle man's bare feet

FOOTFRIENDS
12-19-2009, 10:06 AM
If you've ever fantasized about giving a gentle giant a hot oil massage from head to toe, Jackson is your man. His hard muscles and big, soft feet are yours for the taking...

See the rest of this update on FootFriends.com:
http://www.footfriends.com/index.asp

Eric
FootFriends Webmaster

juice
12-19-2009, 06:44 PM
He makes me horny as hell especially the 1st , 4th , & 5th pics !

drummer
12-19-2009, 09:23 PM
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8574&d=1261235138

Does anybody know what يسلمك الذاهبون للموت means?

BootsMcGraw
12-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Does anybody know what يسلمك الذاهبون للموت means?

Well, للموت translates as "to die". The rest, Google Translate gives as gibberish, clearly having failed to perform.

whyche
12-20-2009, 02:22 AM
Well, للموت translates as "to die". The rest, Google Translate gives as gibberish, clearly having failed to perform.
Hmmm....."Feet and ass to-die-for?"
I dunno lol

Wolf101
12-20-2009, 11:36 AM
HOt man and beautiful feet. Don't you imagine that getting that tatoo on his instep must hurt like motherfucker? Nice though.

I would bet that يسلمك الذاهبون للموت is probably similar to the Asian "symbols" and script we see in so many tatoos that actually mean nothing but look cool or mean something like "I look good in a pink bra".

drummer
12-20-2009, 04:01 PM

Yes, I tried the trick of pasting يسلمك الذاهبون للموت into translate.google.com also. The semitic root MWT does mean "death" and I believe an "L-" prefix is some sort of preposition in most Semitic languages, so "to death" or "Death to..." is certainly a possibility.

The FIRST word, يسلمك , would be YSLMK in transcription, which makes me wonder if it something like "Islam," perhaps "YOUR Islam," because I think a -K suffix in Arabic means "your ___" (like when they swear at one another, they say something like "kus emek" "your mother's cunt!").

(Unfortunately, Semitic writing systems leave vowels out most of the time for the reader to guess at.) I've had no luck trying to look up any of these words in a dictionary...Maybe there's a forum somewhere about the Arabic language where I can find out. Would Eric of Footfriends mind if I cut out the "decent" portion of this photo to show on such a forum and ask?

Aren't there any footbuddies here who read Arabic? At the very least, I know we have some Israeli footbuddies floating around here: surely one of you has an Arabic-speaking friend who can read a muscular back for us!

How come Eric, the Footfriends Webmaster, doesn't know--Jackson is his model, after all, and I cannot imagine the question didn't come up when the photographer shot that view of his muscular back!

Now listen to me, all you handsome youths out there: do me a favor and find something else to do with your money than to pierce and tattoo your skin. If you feel you must decorate your body, get some magic markers or something impermanent like that...but don't any of you lovely young men realize how much pleasure your bodies give a viewer without all that decoration?

drummer
12-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Well, some very charming experts answered my question here. (http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?p=8244022)

It seems that the phrase يسلمك الذاهبون للموت is read something like yusallimuk adh-dhaahiboon lil-maut and means "he who goes to his death salutes you." (So I was right about the "-k" meaning "you"--yusallimuk means "he salutes (or, I guess, salam's) you."

So this must be some sort of attempt to translate the Roman gladiators' famous phrase, Ave Caesar morituri te salutant, "Hail, Caesar! those about to die salute thee!"

So now the next question is why on earth did the charming Jackson elect to have this phrase tattooed across his back like that? Was he an American soldier sent off to Iraq?

juice
12-23-2009, 11:31 AM
with all the comments about ... ????????? seems like we're getting away from talking about that beautiful tan ass and great looking feet on this sexy guy that I just want to eat up ! lol

caorr123
12-23-2009, 02:12 PM
HOt man and beautiful feet. Don't you imagine that getting that tatoo on his instep must hurt like motherfucker? Nice though.

I would bet that يسلمك الذاهبون للموت is probably similar to the Asian "symbols" and script we see in so many tatoos that actually mean nothing but look cool or mean something like "I look good in a pink bra".

thats arabic