PDA

View Full Version : Austin & Zack: all the moves you need, from A to Z, to give Santa a boner...

ftlaudft
12-17-2009, 01:25 AM
Santa should be able to take any form you want to give him, like any other mythological creature. I want him to be handsome and homo. Now, what moves do I need to know to keep him happy?

Austin and Zack provide the answers at ToeGasms in their short educational sex video, which ought to make everybody happy. Yes, there are blowjobs. True love has to start somewhere. And of course there's a bouncie-bouncie. This time it's the hot hunk Austin who rides the buffalo. Ouch! That's gotta hurt! But Austin takes it like a man, and I have to admit, I really admire a guy who is man enough to take a ride like that and then continue to walk with a macho strut.

So what is so special about two handsome hunks getting it on together? I'll tell you what's so special! The feet! The glorious bare feet! Austin and Zack use their beautiful feet in creative ways that will astound, inspire and most definitely stimulate you. Zack sucks his own toes, he sucks Austin's toes, while Austin sucks Zack's toes and both finally cum on each other's feet. There is so much foot-in-mouth plus foot-on-cock action that any horny footbuddy will pick up pointers for new bedroom moves that should last far beyond the holidays.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. You may see him as a jolly fat man in a red suit. I see him as a handsome hunk who has just stepped out of his North Pole closet. And he's barefoot! Thanks to Austin and Zack, I have a few ideas now as to how I can make him a spectacularly happy homo! Happy New Year, kid!