PDA

View Full Version : Foot Worshiping in the Face

Fetish__Michael
12-15-2009, 07:56 PM
I worship my bare feet. Love to smell those sweaty toes right after they come out of smelly socks. Here's some pics of me worshiping my feet in the face.

sensadon
12-15-2009, 08:08 PM
sweet pics dude...nice feet and toes..love to share them with you..thx for the hot post sexy

sensadon
12-15-2009, 08:38 PM
added some new pics dude..cock..balls..feet..your a hot boy....sweet toes

tiedfeetguy
12-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Very nice! Any sole shots?

Fetish__Michael
12-16-2009, 12:32 AM
I have attached pictures of my feet on the picture forum. I'll put pics up of my ass and penis.

Joe06877
12-27-2009, 04:42 PM
I worship my bare feet. Love to smell those sweaty toes right after they come out of smelly socks. Here's some pics of me worshiping my feet in the face.

OMG! Michael, your pictures are SO hot! I remember when I was young and flexible enough to be able to lick in between my toes and sniff my feet like you do. Now, it is all I can to to get my toes near my face. I think I'm going to have to start doing some flexibility exercises, especially after looking at your pictures! Thanks for sharing those pictures with us.

evanjm15
12-28-2009, 10:47 AM
wow you all have great feet (and other parts!!!). I love to suck my own toes. I do it before I go to sleep evey night!

Fetish__Michael
12-28-2009, 08:38 PM
wow you all have great feet (and other parts!!!). I love to suck my own toes. I do it before I go to sleep evey night!

Right after taking my shoes and moist socks off, I feel those feet and toes with my face, smell those sweaty feet, pick at the toes with my finger, smell my finger after picking the toe, suck on my sweaty toes, etc.