PDA

View Full Version : New to the site and Admire Men's Feet

Fetish__Michael
12-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Hey guys. I'm new to the site. I'm sure this is the perfect one for a guy like me who is foot fetish and loves looking at guys bare feet. I admire my feet a lot and love smelling them right as they come out of sweaty socks. Even feel the bottom soles with my face. I have 1 friend that I play with. Whenever he comes over my place we like to get stripped and play with each other. He has nice feet. Other than mens feet I also admire my and many others penis and ass. My penis I like to play with 2 ways. 1 is by rubbing it while laying belly down on the floor. The other is popping it in a guy's ass. I also admire my smelly, greasy ass. Sometimes what I'll actually do is have my bare ass sticking down close to the floor so it can be open and I can rub my fingers on that grease and then smell that sample I took off of my ass. I also enjoy popping my right middle finger into it and moving the finger around in there as if I'm giving my ass the finger. I have attached the link to all of my albums so all of you feel free to check out not just my feet but my penis and ass.

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/album.php?u=95494

Footlover28
12-17-2009, 03:07 AM
Great to see that this community gets bigger and bigger...