PDA

View Full Version : Kid Rock

Don4UrFeet
12-15-2009, 03:44 AM
I remember a few years back that Kid Rock did a photo shoot for G.Q. magazine which included some photos of him being barefoot (foot tops and soles). They were really great foot shots--especially the sole shot. Does anyone happen to have those pictures by chance? I inadvertely threw out that particular copy and don't have those pictures for my collection, and I don't remember which issue (date) of G.Q. magazine that those pictures were shown in. I sure hope someone has those pictures and can post them here. Thanks.

LaidbackinVa
12-20-2009, 07:29 AM
Kid Rock did a promo for the VMA awards a couple of years ago where he was sitting in a lawnchair talking about Russell Brand. His big meaty soles where right in the camera. They looked long smooth and sexy. LOVE Kid Rock's feet.

hitdabassline
12-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Kid Rock did a promo for the VMA awards a couple of years ago where he was sitting in a lawnchair talking about Russell Brand. His big meaty soles where right in the camera. They looked long smooth and sexy. LOVE Kid Rock's feet.

i would kill to see that!!!

fructis
12-22-2009, 04:26 PM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6250/2d1mzhw.jpg

Don4UrFeet
12-22-2009, 10:54 PM
Hopefully someone has that picture of Kid Rock at the VMA awards showing his soles. I'd love to see it and to have it in my collection of pictures. As you can see from the picture that someone posted, he has some really nice foot tops. His soles are nice too from what I saw on that picture a couple of years ago. With all of our footbuddies out there, maybe someone will post those sole pictures for us.

achillesheelart
12-23-2009, 12:07 AM
I've never found Kid Rock particularly attractive...but DAMN he's got some fine feet.

LaidbackinVa
12-23-2009, 06:43 AM
It was actually a commercial that ran on MTV in the weeks prior to the VMAs. I had saved in on my DVR, but recently upgraded to an HD box, so I lost it. I really hated losing that, because I knew it was rare and I wouldn't be able to replace it. His feet looked very long with long toes, but his soles were very meaty.

juice
12-23-2009, 11:27 AM
not just kidd rock but the 2 other guys in pic # 4 have nice feet too !

sirrombay
12-23-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah and the guy in the center is none other than David Geffen founder/President of Geffen Records---------who is openly "out" and that must be his partner:)

foot77
12-26-2009, 08:01 AM
I second that!

I've never found Kid Rock particularly attractive...but DAMN he's got some fine feet.

shakeexplode
12-26-2009, 10:05 AM
The guy in the middle is David Furnish. He is Elton John's partner/lover.