PDA

View Full Version : HOT Miami guys

culfoxio
12-11-2009, 01:23 AM
Hi my fellow foot lovers....I am in Miami for a couple of days before heading to the Dominican Republic for more "sole" searching -- ha, ha. Anywaaaay..... I happened into this gorgeous 20-year old German tall stud (very friendly too) in Miami beach. I guess his feet were about a size 12 or 13 since he looked to be about 6'2" when he stood. Too bad I was not able to take shots of his foot tops -- I loved them -- his toes and toenails so clean! The other guy in leather sandals is a Cuban guy I just ran into at the hardware department at Sears, also in Miami - on my vacation -- I told him that I liked his sandals and that if he didn't mind if I could take photos of them because I wanted a comfortable pair just like he had. We spoke in Spanish of course, since he is Cuban -- and had a very thick Cuban accent, which really turned me on! I told him he had big feet, and he said, yeah...they are size 12s !! I wanted to suck his toes right there! So masculine!
-- Enjoy --

culfoxio
12-11-2009, 01:25 AM
A couple of more

JProbe
12-11-2009, 01:36 AM
You never cease to amaze. Impressive boner producers.

footseek
12-11-2009, 05:13 AM
as usual great candid shots - u r so daring!

Bradat26
12-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Very nice photos and feet. Thank you for sharing.

roughfeet
12-12-2009, 11:56 AM
It's amazing that you got the Cuban guy to let you take pictures of his sandals. It's easy for me to take beach feet photos when they're not watching, but contact is different. I congratulate you for your bravery!

flickfire
12-13-2009, 12:30 PM
I love those sole shots!

culfoxio
12-13-2009, 06:50 PM
As always, friends, I am grateful for your kind comments! I love a challenge when it comes to taking photos of guys' feet. As in Miami, I asked a hot young guy -- 18 or 19 years old in the Dominican Republic if I could take photos of his feet, but he was really puzzled and kind of bothered by the question...I had to offer him US $10 to let me take photos of his PERFECT, large young dark (African American/Latin) feet! He was wearing old flip flops and seemed to be poor -- not destitute poor, but living in a poor unsafe-looking neighborhood in Santo Domingo....you see, when I see a hot pair of men's feet walking past me or at a bus stop, or wherever -- I get butterflies in my stomach and my knees start to shake! Anyway....here are 2 new photos in the Dominican Republic taken this past Sunday Dec. 13. The first is of two cousins who are in a gay website. I hooked up with the kid (24 years old) on the right of the photo -- but his cousin, who is kind of flaming always tagged along wherever we went...so later on we ended up all 3 of us sleeping in my bed! "My guy" has hot feet, but not spectacular. The second photo belongs to that young 18 or 19-year old kid that I just told you about! I just looooove seeing young studly big feet in sandals! More of these photos will come shortly !! I love the Caribbean!!

culfoxio
12-15-2009, 05:38 PM
OK here are just a couple of more....Comments please! The first photo -- I am in the middle -- shows off Felix and his cousin Yordany two Dominican hustlers who I find very hot. I really, really liked Yordany, niiice and VERY talented when it comes to sexual things -- the foot photo belongs to the other kid I was telling you about earlier -- more photos to come!

DavidA
12-15-2009, 06:19 PM
Wow, Culfoxio, your photos are amazing, especially that Miami God. I think, though, that YOU are adorable! Any chance of some pictures of your feet? Thanks!!

culfoxio
12-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Here is yet another one. This guy was sitting at a park in Miami, with another barefoot guy next to him....this was just last week (December!) I just love South Florida!
I really like the guy's sole....big feet, high arches!

Enjoy!

AvidTickler
12-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Here is yet another one. This guy was sitting at a park in Miami, with another barefoot guy next to him....this was just last week (December!) I just love South Florida!
I really like the guy's sole....big feet, high arches!

Enjoy!

His sole is indeed awesome ! Reminds me of that ex-con Scott you met in Hawaii ! You still in touch with him ? :)

culfoxio
12-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Hi Avid Tickler...
You know, I haven't talked to Scott from Hawaii in quite a while. I still have his cell number, but it's mostly his wife or one of his little kids that answers it....I guess they don't have a phone each of them, since they are pretty poor. Some other FootBuddies member said that he had seen Scott in Hawaii not too long ago and that he's gained a bigger beer belly than when I met him 3 years ago this December. Ohhh....I do travel every 3 or 4 months to Hawaii, but haven't called him. I will call him on my next visit, probably in January or February. God....do I miss rubbing those HUGE soles of his!!!