PDA

View Full Version : Tickling/Worshipping Helpless Bare Soles & Toes

Tklduuude
07-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey-

I just had my first experience tying up a really cool guy I met on another site...it was a blast! Attached is a pic of his feet. (Yes...I do know it's a small pic, but I do plan on snapping some more soon!) I liked having his ankles tied together and letting the feet and toes have some "wiggle room" so I could tell how much I was tickling his feet.

Toes up or down...that's a tough call. I originally started out playing with guy's feet while were passed out after a party. I kinda like playing with feet with toes down, but we rigged up a situation so he could wtch me tickling/licking his tied-up feet that was really kinda cool. I have a glass-top coffee table with lattice that supports the glass. I removed the glass top, put a pillow over the lattice and pushed the table right against the couch. He put his feet on the pillow...then I used cuffs he brough to restrain his feet while he was able to lie back and watch the fun. I was hella hot to watch facial responses and hear hm laughing and pleading for me to stop.

I love to tickle feet...and I love to do stuff that drives guys craaaazy by tantalizing senstive soles. I started off tickling his feet with soft feathers. Moved onto to using a small, soft paintbrush to apply warm hazlenut oil to his helpless feet for tickling and massage...and sneaked some licking.sucking of his soles & toes that got a wild response of laughter from him...so stepped it up with great results. Later I got the idea to make to blindfold him with his own socks. He got a real charge out of not knowing where and how I would play with his feet. I mixed up tickling with feathers/fingers/tongue and licked his soles & toes.

We both loved it and have made plans to meet up again!

I'd like to get a set of cuffs for myself to use and keep. The kind we used were great...they have velcro releases and hd a soft lining. Could anyone please make some suggestions as to which kind to use and where I can buy them? I'd very much appreciate your input.

Who knows...I might get a chance to use them one you?!? If anyone is near Philly...I can host at my place.

Tklduuude