PDA

View Full Version : Levi Johnston FINALLY!

medicgs
12-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Yesss.....................

tiedfeetguy
12-06-2009, 10:16 AM
It's not a sole shot, but beggars can't be choosers. :) Thanks for the post!

ozsole
12-06-2009, 03:23 PM
What's with the hair?!

alanman01
12-10-2009, 02:54 AM
Actually, very disappointing pic's on Levi Johnston. Playgirl Magazine pic's, which this one is from the photo shoot, are not anything to get excited about. I think that Playgirl spent their money needlessly! My opinion, but being a photographer, I believe the 'public' has been short-changed by all the fuss made on this guy! Playgirl who shoots frontal, missed the boat when they signed him up! Sorry everyone, it isn't what you expected, I'm sure.

Shale
12-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Actually, very disappointing pic's on Levi Johnston. Playgirl Magazine pic's, which this one is from the photo shoot, are not anything to get excited about. I think that Playgirl spent their money needlessly! My opinion, but being a photographer, I believe the 'public' has been short-changed by all the fuss made on this guy! Playgirl who shoots frontal, missed the boat when they signed him up! Sorry everyone, it isn't what you expected, I'm sure.

Yeah, I was going to go get a copy at the newstand until I heard the shy tattle-tale boy wasn't gonna show his peepee. Don't know why Playgirl woulda paid him so much for a no-show.

The pic posted here is probably all we need to see.

alanmt
12-10-2009, 10:13 AM
such a girlie pose, too...

LaidbackinVa
12-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I don't care about his hair or the pose. I would still give anything to five minutes with his feet. I would love to smell and lick them.

drummer
12-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Who is he, exactly, and why are you all interested in him?

Obviously, he has a handsome face and is generally sexy, but he must be famous, since you all seem to know who he is. Is he a singer? an actor?

akeel
12-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Who is he, exactly, and why are you all interested in him?

Obviously, he has a handsome face and is generally sexy, but he must be famous, since you all seem to know who he is. Is he a singer? an actor?

He's the guy who knocked up Sarah Palin's teenage daughter, which threw controversy in her vice-presidential campaign. He since dumped the daughter and has been coasting on this notoriety. Yep, that's right - that's his claim to fame. American celebrity at its worst. He's quite a pathetic little runt if you ask me, and the pics are extremely ridiculous to say the least.

drummer
12-10-2009, 09:08 PM
He's the guy who knocked up Sarah Palin's teenage daughter

Oh, yes, yes, yes, I remember about him: I just never took notice of his name.

Pretty looking fellow, and I don't begrudge him cashing in on the publicity: he certainly suffers a lot because of all the attention, so why shouldn't he store up a little money from it, too?

Thanks for filling me in!

vegasguy
12-10-2009, 10:33 PM
He's kind of faggy looking! I agree with the majority, what's so big about him? Keep him in Alaska with that idiot Palin!