PDA

View Full Version : Mash Man???

wncMTNfoot
07-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew of a guy that went by a nick name "Mash Man."

Back in ooohhh about 1993 I went to Spring Break in Daytona Beach Florida. There was a gent lets say in about his 50's that was supposedly trying to break a world record of how much weight his body could take by people trampling on him.

It seemed like a nice ploy for a guy who was probably into guy's feet and LOVED to be trampled on.

He would lie down in the sand which would help to support some of the weight and a hot group of guys would try to stand all over his body with the goal to get as many of them as possible standing on him. There would be feet all over his arms, hands legs, feet, his chest, head and only his neck and crotch exposed. And, I'm suprised that he didn't have a hard on. Some of the drunk breakers would even sit on each other's shoulders to add even more weight.
Ofcourse I had a blast watching this back then and have the whole event somewhere tucked away on an old VHS camera tape which is now probably lost in the abyss.

This would go on for a while, then he would pull out a notebook to get their names, weight, and phone numbers for "proof" (uh huh...) that he had withstood all of their weight.

Although I thought he wasn't legit in obtaining his record, I thought it was very clever of him if he was trying to fulfill his fetishor fantasy in that way.

Mash man, are you out there among us??? :wink:

flickfire
07-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Have you tried You Tube or Google? Maybe you might find an old clip of him on one of those places.

luv2bottom
09-24-2008, 10:33 AM
How about Smashman?