PDA

View Full Version : Types of guys

Mike47
07-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Something for discussion

BootsMcGraw
07-08-2008, 08:26 PM
A man's physical and/or sexual preferences are ingrained in his very being, and transcend any arbitrary pigeonholing into man-made "types". It would be just as relevant to ask if men with an "E" in their names were more likely to want foot play than men with a "T" in their names.

http://www.bubbafeet.com/06061101a.jpg
Back in the saddle, again!

dc777
07-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Most of the guys I've played with were jocks. I think it has to do with ego.

AvidTickler
07-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Most of the guys I've played with were jocks. I think it has to do with ego.

Wow, you must really know how to massage those jock ego ! (puns intended, haha). Any juicy stories involving those jock feet ? :)

dc777
07-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I sent these little vignettes to avidtickler a few months ago so I figured I'd post them for anyone who's interested. These three situations occured while I was in high school.

Fred- very odd situation. One day in gym class I walked in and a bunch of guys were tickling Fred's feet, didnt bother to ask why, too busy joining in. Later that day when we were walking home he was all nervous. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he got a boner from the tickling. He was very nervous that he may be gay, I told him it couldve been nerves. I then took a deep breath and said if that he should let me tickle his feet. It would be the only way you'd ever know, I told him. Well we went to my house and he let me tickle his size 13's(! this was in 9th grade; huge feet). Well he stiffed up, but I pretended not to notice. I didnt say anything, he just laughed. After a few minutes of this he asked me to rub his feet, and well that went on a few times a month for the next two years. Oh yea and his feet ( beefy soles) were very ticklish esp. his toes. Smelly too ( baseball player- tube socks + Florida sun= sweaty dawgs).

Jeff- simple story. Jeff was an extremly left leaning liberal wannabe communist. I just straight up asked him if I could play with his feet and he let me. Honesty can work. Size 11's and very ticklish. He hated being tickled so I rarely did it. Although he did let me tickle his feet for about 10 mins on my birthday. Very nice guy.

JJ- He was a baseball player, one day at my place, he told me his feet ached. Magic words. I told him I could rub his feet, he was a tad nervous but he relented. I fed him some bs about how tickling would improve his skills( he had a game that night) and he believed it ( he wasnt the smartest guy in the world, thank goodness for his looks/ charm). Well lucky me our schools team won that night. So in 11th and 12th grade a few hours before every game, JJ let me rub and tickle his size 12's for about a good hour.

OdorEater
07-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Damn dc, very nice stories...especially Fred and JJ and their big ol' goofy feet, heehee (big 'n goofy but hot, MMMMmmm...)

frace11
07-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Boots McGraw I like your answer above. Makes sense.

cheesehead
07-21-2008, 06:27 PM
I do realize that you can't always judge a book by it's cover, but from personal experience it does seem that certain types of guys are more open to footplay than others.
It does seem that the more masculine inclined guys are the ones to be more likely to enjoy another man at his feet. The more effeminate guys seem more rigid in what they will do sexually, and seem more wrapped up in making judgements as far as what they consider kinky or weird.
I speculate that maybe the more masculine guys enjoy having someone at their feet more because they are playing the dominant role, which may feel more natural to them if they are naturally dominant as opposed to being submissive.
I also think that within the gay community it's self there are certain cultural differences that may effect whether a guy will be open to trying something that some may consider "kinky". In the bear and leather community things seem much more relaxed about sex as opposed to the more image and fashion based mainstream community.
The twinks and muscle queens seem to make superficial judgements about everything and everyone, not just about sexual behavior and seem to place little value on inner qualities, such as personality, kindness, loyalty and personal responsibility. It's kind of sad really that they can be so judgemental when it comes to superficial qualities, but have zero standards when it comes to the internal qualities that define whether or not a person will make a good lover and companion or even friend.

07-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Cheesehead THAT IS BEAUTIFULLY EXPRESSED. I could not agree more.
To me you have presented the essence of what I've observed all along. Thanks for posting your comment. :D

cheesehead
07-29-2008, 06:18 AM
Thank you for the compliment Tinkbash. It's good to know that I haven't completely lost everyone's respect on this board after the comments I made about Toegasm's model Wiley.
I may have put my foot in my mouth (pun intended) when it comes to what I said, but my intentions were in the right place.

07-29-2008, 06:57 AM
Keep up any honest reactions and responses cheesehead. This is a forum and that's what a forum is for. There are some who will get bent out of shape if what's posted is not politically correct according to their own narrow views. They are of the "old women" breed who have to have everything set perfectly to match their own preferences. "Tink" has been "bashed" here numerous times. But never by the thinking guys. Wiley's right bare foot gets me reved up but that's just my response to it. Take care and keep up chats at pm if you like. We are into much the same interest pattern. :wink:

tfusajoe
07-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Yes, putting one's foot in one's mouth is not fun, been there many times. To try to convince other's our models are under 18 and we are purposely taking pictures of underage boys, you're pushing the wrong buttons. I've always gone with the creed that if you don't have anything nice to say about something, then you just don't say anything at all. Try it.

ftlaudft
07-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Joe, I can certainly understand why you take the question of the age of your models very seriously. A few months even beyond or below the limit could mean serious legal consequences, and that translates into big bucks and jail time. You certainly would have every reason to beat up on anyone who tried to tarnish your reputation or convince people you were shooting underage boys.

But I've been reading Cheesehead's posts and he just doesn't seem to fit that description. He's serious and has well thought out opinions on many subjects. But there's nothing negative in the way he approaches his subjects and he just doesn't fit the profile of the type who would try to do you dirt. I really have the feeling he was hoping to do you a favor by expressing a reaction to one model in the way he did. You have proved that he was wrong, but his intention was not to put you in the hoosegow. If anything, he was doing his humble bit to keep you out! At least consider the possibility.

And now, since the theme of this thread is types most likely to let you play with their feet, I'll add my choice. I believe the most likely is the Country type. By that, of course, I mean guys from the Old Country. Yes, Old Country guys are the best!

cheesehead
07-30-2008, 10:25 PM
ftlaudft is right, my intention was not to tarnish toegasm's reputation. In my mind I was trying to protect 1 the reputation of the site by pointing out a situation that at least on the surface seemed questionable to the naked eye. For example, What if some of the models lied about their age or falsified their Id's., thus putting in jeopardy not only toegasm's welfare but anyone who has a membership to that site.
2. I have learned that when it comes to the internet that one must be very careful not to be naive about who one places their trust. I hear story after story about internet fraud and about how crafty SOME people can be at profiting by putting up photographs of underage boys on the net. This kind of situation does nothing but create victims who end up scarred for life. I now know that Toegasm's is a legitimate operation and I feel bad that I even insinuated otherwise, but it is sad to say that in the world of the world wide web you never really know.
3. I may have my own prejudices when it comes to guys who are attracted to men who look very young and this is why. I once met a man for footplay once and after we got done being intimate we began discussing likes and dislikes when it comes to what type of guys we were attracted to, and he straight up told me that he was mainly attracted to underage boys around the age of 14 without a shred of shame in his voice and that is why most of the men he went after were legal but had the "young look" to them. Needless to say I got the hell out of his house shortly after that with a sick feeling in my stomach and can't help but wonder when he will cross the line from going after boyish looking men who are legal to victimizing young boys.
As I said above I now know Toegasm's is a legitimate operation and I feel bad about the crass remarks that I made, but please try to understand that my intent was only to protect everyone involved, including Toegasm's and their subscribers should they have been deceived about the age of the models that they hired.