PDA

View Full Version : putting a face on feet: Nolin wins...

ftlaudft
11-20-2009, 09:27 AM
I'd like to put my face on HIS feet! And leave it there for a LONG time! But what really intrigues me is the relationship between the face and the feet. How does the one affect the way we view the other?

In ToeGasms' new vid "Nolan: straight naked thug feet"', my first impression of Nolan's feet was pretty run of the mill. Your everyday garden variety. Very utilitarian. A little run down from wear and tear. Wrinkles all over. He's done some heavy walkin'!

Then I looked at his face, an aweomely handsome face, somewhere between Tom Cruise in his better days and Ethan Hawke in the best light. I fell in love instantly. Yes, just call me Mr FickleFuck. I know I said sweet things about Mike Roberts, and Cherokee, and Bryce Corbin. And now the guy with exclusive jack-off rights to my fantasies is Nolan.

His beautiful face changed the way I looked at his feet. The way to my heart, as everyone here knows, is through the feet. Now I see the lines in his soles as sensual character wrinkles. What may have seemed like a beat up shape is now a masterpiece of dramatic masculine structure. The lumps and bumps of everyday wear are now the sloping hills in the valley of desire.

I don't usually get too carried away by solo videos. I like to see two (or three or four) guys highlighting each other's front lights and tail lights. But this vid, solo as it is, works magic on many levels. The lighting, the use of the mirror to show off his magnficent penis in action while still keeping face and feet visible, the positioning of feet up towards viewer at the edge of the bed, the thick, rich monumental penis, the savage bushes of pubic hair like forests of wild passion,... did I mention the really remarkable penis? Yeah, I guess I did!

So in one word, how did Mr FickleFuck feel after watching this vid? Mr FickleFuck felt very SATISFIED, thank you very much! And I think you will too!

ftlaudft
11-20-2009, 01:36 PM
We may be misspelling the guy's name and so I'm checking. If I find out it's Nolan rather than Nolin, I'll just go through the above and change it. I'm sure we all have other questions we'd like to ask him as well. I mean, serious professionals that we are, we all have the choice questions dear to our heart we would like to know about Nolin or Nolan. How well does he speak Spanish? Can he dance merengue? Does he have any old sox to sell? A jockstrap maybe? A little ole ripped up smelly T-shirt? Well, it doesn't hurt to ask!

ftlaudft
12-11-2009, 04:36 PM
I keep coming back to this video for one simple reason: I think it's the hottest solo sex video I've ever seen! If I were to select one video with which fathers could show their sons the how-to-do-it of masturbation, this would be it. For anyone who wants to show developing males the tecnique of jerking off, this clip cannot be surpassed.

Why? It's not because of Nolan's handsome face, although his face radiates a dark sunshine of the most rare masculine beauty. It's not because of his sensual bare feet, although there are intimate spaces between his hot toes where a nose could nuzzle and sniff its way from the moon to paradise. It's not his monumental penis, although it promises exquisite fulfillment of our deepest midnight fantasies.

It's his self-knowledge. It's his comfort with himself. And his sense of deep self-pleasure.

Have you seen how some of the guys work at jerking off? It's as though someone had a cannon pointed at their ass and was going to blow them up if they didn't get off quickly and properly. The expression on the faces of some guys shows a sense of pain, horror, anxiety and doom. They're supposed to be having fun! Masturbation is a healthy self-pleasuring self-exploration. It's not a punishment.

Nolan succeeds so well because he knows his own body. He likes his own body. He finds his own rhythm for stroking and notice how up and down, up and down, he moves his hand with a masculine grace, a natural ease, as though he's playing a musical instrument he knows by heart. He's in tune with himself. He's doing something good and healthy. And he's having fun!

Hmmm! I was just noticing, Nolan, your one hand is doing such a fine job! But your other hand is just...well...so I was thinking, since I'm starting to feel so hot and horny, that maybe your other hand could...

Well, it was only a suggestion, Nolan! No need to get uppity!

fructis
12-12-2009, 03:34 PM
I have that same effect with the latest Duke video.

His feet and everything is so yummy. Thats particular video is well done IMO.

The feet are perfect. I want to smell them NOW. :p

ftlaudft
12-13-2009, 07:37 AM
There is a Fruit of the Month Club in which they send you different fruit each month. I wish we had a Foot Trick of the Month Club in which they would send to our door, you know, a little something to keep the FootBuddy happy. Duke would be high on the list, too!