PDA

View Full Version : Sam Elliot and Tom Selleck

akeel
11-09-2009, 12:16 PM
A young Elliot and his successor Selleck

Don4UrFeet
11-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the posting of Sam Elliot is Hot! Is it a cap from a movie or t.v. show? If so, what is the name of it? I wonder if there are anymore photos of Sam Elliot around? I would love to see more of him.

akeel
11-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Have no clue where the photo of Elliot is from. The one of Selleck is from a Magnum PI episode in which Magnum is deserted on an island with a blonde chick. Magnum PI is a treasure chest of sole shots ...

nwdcguy
11-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Sam Elliott has always been hot. There's an old movie called "Lifeguard" in which he was barefoot throughout. Its been awhile but there were a few sole shots of him sitting on the lifeguard tower.

akeel
11-10-2009, 07:48 PM
nwdcguy ... go to the main board forum and see my post of a YT link to a clip from Lifeguard.

size11D
11-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Sam Elliott has got to be (or have been) just about the sexiest man alive. I'd have never consider myself lucky enough to catch even a shot of his bare feet, let alone the soles. Ever since seeing him in "Mask" with Cher, I've thought of him as the archetype picture of the masculine.

roughfeet
11-12-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm just wondering if there is any way to see some still shots of Sam Elliott's soles and tops. They would have to be from movies because I know he leads a very private life....sure would love to see some closeups. Thanks!