PDA

View Full Version : Joey and Austin - it's just not right...

ftlaudft
10-31-2009, 06:29 PM
I just watched the new video of Joey and Austin over at ToeGasms, and I'm really pissed! In my day, no one under 40 ever thought, spoke or imagined things like that! What kinds of things? Sexual things! Sucking and fucking things, that's what! You just did not do things like that until you reached a mature and proper age of 40, at least, and even then just sticking your nose in someone's belly button was considered kinky.

But did these guys, Joey and Austin, wait until they're 40? I don't think so! Joey saunters into the scene with his well-toned bod, his curly dark hair, his impish good looks, his gorgeous feet, his divine ass, his well-shaped masculine bare feet that just caused my little heart to palpitate... Now, what the hell was I talking about? Oh, yes! That adorable rascal Joey! He and that blond sexpot Austin suck each other's feet, trade blow jobs - and then they have what we used to call backdoor sex! Why, when I was their age (and I'm not sure I ever WAS their age!) I thought the only possible secondary purpose of that area might be, well, that of a regional fart factory. But these guys know the truth. They know what's good and clean and natural and they do it with such energy, joy and rhythmic enthusiasm that I want to sit down and cry. Why didn't someone tell me about things like that? But, oh no, we were too busy working and studying and fighting wars to do anything like sex - until we were 40.

These guys know all the secrets of lovemaking! If the guy has perky nipples, slurp 'em. Any relatively round holes, tongue 'em. Pleasantly plump toes, shrimp 'em. Anything that dangles, suck it! What it took me a lifetime to learn, these guys have mastered at the first dawning of manhood. Joey and Austin make me jealous, but in a good way, and I'm happy for them. Their asses look so smooth and firm. Their dicks perform so efficiently yet tastefully. There's a lot to be said for twinkdom!

ftlaudft
10-31-2009, 06:48 PM
Oops! I didn't mean to post in the Picture Post! Can someone put this in the Main Post (or illustrate it with a dirty picture!) Those guys Austin and Joey and their sexy bare feet - you look at their gorgeous soles, poles and holes long enough and you'll be walking into walls and levitating too! Happy Halloween!