PDA

View Full Version : Justin Hartley on Smallville

gizzmo
10-27-2009, 11:37 PM
If you guys haven't checked out the last Smallville episode, "Roulette", JH is barefoot throughout the entire show. Gawd, he is soooo dripping hot!

footspanker
10-28-2009, 07:22 AM
very nice. and in the two previous episodes to this one, he was barefoot during a cage fighting match and then the next episode, he was captured on camera walking into a bar wearing flip flops (close up on flip flops, panning up to his face). the last 3 episodes featured him barefoot. nice. : )

floridason
10-28-2009, 10:16 PM
By chance do you recall which episode title with Jusin in flip flops or the storyline? I NEED to see that for sure!!

SlackerLad
10-29-2009, 12:41 AM
The episode with the flip-flops close-up is called "Echo" (originally aired in the U.S. on 10/16). The main storyline involves the return of the Toyman.

juice
10-29-2009, 08:33 AM
This guy is so sexy from head to his very very pretty little toe ! I saw the Caged fight scene and of course I looked for his feet and i really loved what I saw ... as usual ! lol .... Thanks for the post ....

floridason
10-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Slackerlad,

Thanks for the episode info. I did find it and the scene. Gosh he is a beautiful man!! Slurp.

There must be a writer with a foot fetish as he appears barefoot a LOT in Smallville. Clark has only occassionally appeared in flip flops or barefoot but it seems like they (and us!) like Justin that way. :-)

floridason
10-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Looks like the writers are maintaining Justin's barefoot status. In this week's episode, Crossfire, he has another shirtless and barefoot scene. Double Yum!!

akeel
11-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Some pics of Justin ...

akeel
11-02-2009, 03:22 PM
... some sole pics from Aquaman ... sorry they are so small (the pics , that is) ...

juice
11-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks for posting these additional pics of Justin Akeel ... this guy makes me HOT everytime I see Smallville ! However speaking of the Aquaman episode ... You have feet of Aquaman when he made his first appearance on Smallville ? That Guy is just as beautiful in body and looks as Justin Maybe even taller But his feet are much bigger maybe 14/15 ... Lex had him lying on a table to kill him and there was some very nice close-ups of his feet ... as a matter of fact all throughout the show ! His feet are my ULTIMATE CRUSH !!!!!!!

Twinkletoes09
11-15-2009, 12:43 AM
Thank you thank you.. I freakin love Justin