PDA

View Full Version : YT Question

akeel
10-25-2009, 11:41 PM
Thought I'd try finding an answer on this board ...

Does anyone know how to delete a video out of your favorites on YouTube after it has been taken down by the site? I have a bunch of blank spaces in my favorites library that I would like to get rid of, but there's no way to unfavorite them because the user's account has been suspended.

vegasguy
10-31-2009, 06:21 AM
The easiest way to delete them is to sign in to your YouTube account, then click on account. Click on favorites, and your list of favorites will appear. Check the box next to the video you no longer want, and then click remove.

akeel
11-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Thanks Vegasguy - that's exactly what I was looking for. :))

fructis
11-18-2009, 03:31 PM
I still dont understand why youtube flag and delete MALE foot video but yet you can find tons of women foot video. Guys sucking on girls toes. Girls almost naked.

And if they are going to delete it THE LEAST they could do is remove the whole thing. And not leave an "image video" that I HAPPEN to click all the time to find out THE USER HAS BEEN DELETED or whatever.

Anyways My rant.

Franz
11-19-2009, 12:19 PM
My surmise to your query re why youtube deletes MALE foot vids but not FEMALE foot vids: (1) the guys who administer and run youtube are hetero guys who exclusively dig females; therefore, if vids of near-naked females getting their feet played with or their toes sucked are posted on youtube, for the youtube guys that's perfectly all right because, as they see it, it's perfectly natural. (2) on the other hand, they don't take the time and effort "to remove the whole thing" when they delete male foot vids because they're too lazy--and, anyway, in their minds "Who cares?" Just a guess on my part, but I suspect those are the answers to your questions, fructis.