PDA

View Full Version : Tuc Watkins

Rockyvoet2
10-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Wouldn't you love to smell these feet.

bfguy
10-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Tuc is SOOOOOOO hot and cute. And he has such hot feet-such a shame he's a breeder! I remember him when I first saw him on a show on Showtime called Beggars and Choosers, and would so hope he'd be barefoot on there (I think he was but only a couple of times and quick). Hope more pics of him barefoot show up.

sexybarefoot
10-22-2009, 04:31 PM
He is barefoot often on "One life To Live". Not for anyhting, but are you sure he is a breeder?
my gaydar goes off the charts when I see him. But like anything else, I could be wrong, but I am not this time. lol lol

joetickler
10-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Tuc Watkins is NOT a breeder...FAR from it. Just because he's not open about it doesn't make him a breeder. He's, what? 45 and NEVER been seen with a woman in public, EVER.
And he sure has playd MANY gay roles...too comfortably. He is hot as hell though:)

akeel
10-23-2009, 05:54 PM
It's pretty much common knowledge Watkins is gay.

There were great vidcaps of Tuc in a scene with Robin Strasser from years ago that had David sitting on Dorian's sofa with his barefeet up on her coffee table. Amazing full head-on shots of his baresoles. Wish I had kept them because I can't find them anywhere on the net.