PDA

View Full Version : Cherokee for the No-Bull Foot Prize

ftlaudft
10-09-2009, 10:45 AM
The prestigious Nobel Prizes are being handed out to the globe's heroes and I was delighted to see that our President and my hero Obama won the prize for peace. In a world with grave problems it was good to consider the problems of hunger, global warming, wars and terrorism and then to find a symbol for hope: Obama. His direction may be the globe's only hope for survival.

With these serious thoughts in mind, I was surprised to see another personality for the first time: Cherokee. As I just mentioned in another post, his pecker and feet in his ToeGasms' debut swept me away into another dimension. The globe is in bad shape and we have to think seriously about the world's problems. But while there is life, there is beauty and music and the hope of sublime experience between one human and another. Cherokee symbolizes all that.

I think this guy is going to revolutionize the foot model world. I've seen only a fraction of the hot hunks at ToeGasms, but they include some pretty glamorous dudes: Boomer and Cain and Kelly and other studs. But Cherokee leads the parade. For the pleasure of slurpiing his juicy penis and his luscious bare feet, if I were able, I would give back Manhattan. And not only Manhattan. I'd give back the entire Atlantic Coast to this Native American. He already has a hot spot in Florida where he knows he's welcome to kick off his moccasins and stuff his studly toes in a friendly mouth.

Ah, Cherokee! I think I'm beginning to understand what Minnehaha felt like.