PDA

View Full Version : pecker power: the magic and the mystery...

ftlaudft
10-09-2009, 08:35 AM
I just watched the videoclip of Cherokee over at ToeGasms and when I saw his gorgeous penis spurt its good stuff, I wanted to call out to the screen, "Take me to your reservation, you magnificent Red Thing! I don't care if you live in a teepee or an igloo - I want some of that pecker power!"'

Why is that, do you suppose? What is it about one penis that stimulates us so much while others do nothing? Is it related to the total package? Cherokee has, in addition to that beautiful treasure in his crotch, an amazing pair of bare feet that sent a shiver through me just drinking in the close-ups. All this in the context of a handsome face with dark hair, like an Indian Heathcliff. What I can't understand is this. I had been watching a 2 hour film from a major studio with a dozen handsome hunks - and nothing. Not a tingle. Not a heart plink. Nary a tickle in the testicles. But 15 minutes of Cherokee, and I was WOW! and immediately made a date with myself to do nasty things.

Just what nasty things? Not talking, friends! A gentleman doesn't pull the trigger and then point at the other hand. I'm not a blabbermouth, ya know!

ftlaudft
10-09-2009, 12:02 PM
The rumors have started.

My evil neighbor Bibi Peckerschmecker started the gossip. She claims she peeked through my window this morning to see what I was watching on my computer screen. It was Cherokee. She further claims that shortly thereafter she saw me swinging from the chandelier with a banana up my ass. THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE!

I do admit, however, that the salad at lunch today will be missing the usual cucumbers.

Yes, I'm in love with Cherokee's face, feet and pecker. And that's not all! Flip him over and wait till you see his rearend! Those ass cheeks could stop a buffalo stampede! Or start one! I mean, if you like that sort of thing!