PDA

View Full Version : Brice Farmer: he'll put the vigor in your trigger...

ftlaudft
10-01-2009, 09:33 AM
There's a new star over at LucasEntertainment and his name is Brice. He lights up a scene in "Paris Playboys"' (the videoclip was posted at the Lucas site a couple days ago) and I haven't been the same since I watched it. His face has that dreamy, Mediterranean sensuality and his ass is surely the most beautiful in all France. His pecker will make fools drool wherever the fine art of blowjobs is appreciated. And his feet! Oh, his lovely bare feet were made for the most discriminating sniffers and slobberers and you know who you are!

He's what they call "versatile."' I guess that means if there's a word for it, he'll do it. In the video clip from "Paris Playboys" he takes his partner into worlds where only real men dare to go. They flip and they flop until every hole finds happiness. Brice is a one-man Kama Sutra. There are so many gorgeous hunks today. But if they have an election to see who has the sexiest ass, pecker and feet in Europe, Brice gets my vote. And he's welcome to stuff my ballot box any day.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Lucas re-did his film "Feet Extreme!" and put the emphasis on tender lovemaking instead of that violent slap-'em-silly approach! I can picture Brice as the captain of a shrimpboat fleet. Maybe I could get a bit part as his cabinboy/footbitch! It's never too late for a career change.