PDA

View Full Version : Advice please: how to make my feet smell and taste sexy.

PilotFeet
12-27-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm planning on going to a foot party and showing off my feet...I know how to make them look hot but I still get inhibitions when a guy is about to sniff and taste my feet - just like I use to get the first few times I got sucked off...wondering how my cock smells in their mouth and how my spunk will taste as I ejaculate. (I'm sure most guys were wondering about it even as they moaned in ecstasy). I don't want my feet to stink, but when I take off my shoes and my socks come off I love it when a guy sniffs my feet and presses his nostrils deeper to get more...it's not stink but "guyfeet" scent. I know because that feet smell drives me crazy compared to the bland taste of feet fresh out of the shower. I've already figured that I shouldn't use lotions or fragrance on my feet but I could use some tips how to successfully get my feet to smelling sexy if I shower at 7PM and planning to get my feet sniffed by 10. Leather shoes help make feet smell sexy, but usually in the hotter months like July, not January! I need to make my feet perspire...and maybe change my diet to foods that make feet smell hot...(like cinammon and vanilla affect the flavor of cum). Anyone know any secret food thats make feet smell hot and tasty? Thanks!

gbmcleod
12-28-2007, 01:11 AM
...if you want a guy to really sniff your feet deeply, and you like them stinky, then your preference should count for the simple reason that you can stop worrying about what different fluids/scent smell like to the other guy. I prefer being ripe, so I don't much worry about it. I will usually know up front if a guy prefers me ripe, though. If he says "absolutely showered," then -- forget it, because that means this guy is never going to allow himself to smell, and I've set my parameters for what I want sexually. When it comes to sex/fetishes, one needs to think of one's needs first. A guy who just refuses to smell like anything other than soap is not going to arouse me as much. that's fine for a week, or month, but for 20 years???? NAY!!!!! It would be like being with a guy who will ALLOW you to worship his feet, but doesn't truly get into how hot YOU get from it. Sooner or later, you'll feel put off.

As for how to get feet ripe in 3 hours....hmmm, never been able to do that, but I imagine guys with naturally stinky feet will have a better idea of how to do that.

Franz
12-28-2007, 11:13 AM
The natural connection between male feet and foot aroma or odor is a funny thing. It has been my experience that nearly every guy I've known and 'been with' who turns on to feet enjoys and usually relishes the natural footy aroma of another guy's feet. On the other hand, many guys who actually do react and erotically respond positively to a man's feet smelling like a man's feet somewhere along the line formed the notion that as individuals we are not supposed to like the natural footy aroma of another guy's feet. Of course that supposition stems from cultural and social indoctrinatioin (abetted by the mass-market purveyors of "smell-good" products) over the past two generations.

To illustrate this, I once was contacted by a real nice-looking 21-year-old Kentucky guy wanting to make "a connection" with me. In the letters he wrote to me and over the phone he repeatedly reiterated to me that he was turned off by "smelly feet" and thus insisted that my wide size 10s be odor free when he came to visit me.

For several reasons, though, I didn't believe he was telling me the truth about that. In any case, I have always been a clean man, but naturally my feet sweat during the day and naturally build up some footy aroma. The last time he and I spoke on the phone before he came to visit me for the first time, whether out of nervousness or whatever, he got a bit verbally stident in his insistance that my feet be odor-free for him. That sort of guff from any guy who is a bottom didn't sit too well with me--so instead of making my socks and feet odor-free I deliberately wore the same pair of socks two days in a row with an older pair of my leather dress shoes, which I knew would make my socks and feet pretty damn smelly--not sneaker rank, but nice and smelly (which is what I prefer with another guy's feet myself).

Well. When the guy arrived at my home and we met face-to-face, he was quickly champing at the bit for me to take him upstairs and to seduce him with my feet. So, being the reasonable man I am, I took him upstairs to see what he wanted and how he wanted it. His natural bottom side kicked in big time, and Mr. Kentucky was on his hands and knees sniffing all around my socked, shoed feet like there was no tomorrow. To enhance the intensity of his pleasure, I teased him at first and would not let him take my shoes off. The young stud got a bit frantic straightaway, and he began to beg me to let him remove my shoes. I did of course, and waited to see how he would respond to my smelly socked and bare feet.

He immediately went into what I call "foot rapture." The hottie was beside himself. And I immediately saw that he could not sniff in enough of my warm smelly foot aroma to suit him. He lay down on the floor with his face up and begged me to rub my sweaty socked feet all over his face. I complied. He kept wanting to stimulate himself with his hands, and I insisted he not touch his crotch. "But why not? I need to so bad," he said. "Because I'm going to play with your cock and your balls with my hot bare feet," I told him. Well, you get the idea. The guy had misrepresented what his actual reaction and response to my smelly feet would be. He was a real horny guy, and he spent most of the weekend smelling, worshipping, licking, nibbling, and sucking on my feet. In fact, he would climax and cum only if he was smelling and tasting my feet. And he told me up front many times that he'd been wrong about foot odor. He loved it. It drove the sweet stud wild. Before leaving my place that first time with me, he literally begged me to make my feet even riper and smellier for him the next time he came to visit me. (I was happy to comply.)

Okay, now to get to your questions, PilotFeet. As a general rule, it has been my observation that a guy whose diet includes a lot of red meat protein has a stronger masculine scent to his body and feet than a guy who is a vegan. There was one guy I had a lengthy affair with whom I told that to who took my advice on that seriously--and he bulked up his body mass and muscle by thirty pounds by eating lots of red meat protein. The guy was 6 feet 4, and his body weight went from around 185 or so to 218 pounds, most of the gain in sheer, beautiful muscle, and, man, did Bruce's body scent and foot scent ever become noticeably stronger! So, looking at it longer range, you might give eating more red meat protein a trial and see if your foot aroma gets stronger. That works for a lot of guys.

Proper body hygiene is necessary. However, if you take a cleansing body shower in the morning, you're set to go for the entire day. I would advise you not to take a shower three hours before you go to that party. You can wash your face if that seems necessary to you--but, geez, don't wash your feet, PilotFeet. You'll only be washing away all that natural masculine body and foot scent your body has been building up all day. I think you need to get over your fear of your natural manly body scent and feet scent, particularly your foot scent. Most prospective partners who really desire a man naturally enjoy a man who smells like a man--not like some scentless Tinkerbell.

And from long personal experience I know very well that guys who are really into another guy's feet find the natural footy smell of a guy's feet to be intoxicating. (Now, really rank sneaker smell is a different matter; some guys like it, but most guys don't care much for that.) You really like that smelly foot odor yourself. Well, trust yourself and realize that most other foot guys do, too. You've got to get the corn down where the hogs can eat it, as Midwesterners say.

Keeping that in mind, my advice to you goes like this. The day of the party you should choose one of your older pairs of well-polished leather dress shoes to war that day, a pair that your feet have sweated in and "conditioned" very well. Be sure as well not to wear a brand new pair of socks that day inasmuch as brand new socks are typically loaded with manufacturer's chemicals that can neutralize your natural foot aroma. Wear a nice but older pair of your dress socks with the "conditioned" leather dress shoes. Your feet will just naturally "take it from there."

I strongly advise you not to change before the party to another pair of dress shoes and a fresh, clean pair of socks. If you do that, then you will again be neutralizing and lessening the natural masculine foot aroma your feet will have been building up that day. That would be tantamount to taking three steps forward and four steps back. Just continue wearing the leather dress shoes and the socks you'll have been wearing all day. That way your manly feet will be 'shining their light' instead of you suppressing it. Any guy who loves feet will really enjoy that nice footy aroma of your socked and bare feet.

As more general advice, I would add the following, PilotFeet. It is best, if you want your feet to smell really good by day's end every day, to customarily wear no more than 3 or 4 pairs of different shoes. Yeah, I know guys who have a shoe fetish who love owning and variously wearing 30 or 40 different pairs of shoes--that's "their thing." That's okay, but such a guy's feet seldom have any noticeable smelly foot aroma to them (unless he's got some awful foot condition). So, forget about being the male version of Imelda Marcos.

Be sure to take good care of the few pairs of shoes you wear day-to-day--keep them nicely polished and get a cobbler to put new heels and soles on them as necessary. If you buy good quality men's shoes in the first place, say Johnston & Murphy quality on up, then maintain and take good care of them, and wear them frequently, your foot sweat over time will "condition" the inside of them naturally and well. A good quality pair of dress shoes should last you literally for ten years, or longer, if you take good care of them. Keep non-cedar shoe trees in each pair when you are not wearing them. Better men's shoes that are entirely leather-lined are the best bet, too. And don't buy any pair of shoes the linings of which your shoe merchant brags to you are anti-bacterial. Duh!

I've probably told you more than you wanted to know, but I think I've hit all the major bases. I hope what I've written proves of value to you.

Have fun at the party, and good luck!

AthleticFeet
05-30-2008, 10:11 PM
BEST TIP FOR SMELLY FEET: Don't wash your feet, and particularly between your toes, in the shower.

Guys with smelly feet usually just let the water run over their feet, and only wash their hair, chest, underarms, and groin. To my dismay, I RARELY have smelly feet, even after not showering for days and wearing the same socks for 7 days. But that's probably because I literally scrub my soles and between my toes with soap and rinse thoroughly - mostly because I don't want to get "yellow toenail" (nail fungus).

WEIRD WAY TO GET SMELLY FEET: I SWEAR, when I stay at one of my friends' house, my feet always come home really, really smelly, vinegar smelling. I've zeroed on the source: when I walk barefoot in his guest bathroom, literally, my feet are picking up what I believe is his foot sweat scent. My feet have been strongly vinegar smelling six times now immediatly after visiting him, and my feet have never smelled before in my life or any other time since. Either that or he washes his floors with vinegar - but I tried this at home and it didn't get my feet smelly. My feet begin to stink while at his place even.

So to take advantage of this, I gather foot slaves after I see my friend, and laugh at what I know will be the smelly scent their noses get when they do my feet - whether they like smelly feet or not. In fact, I keep one of my socks after visiting my foot smelling friend's bathroom, so I can stink my feet up again at a later time.. It's totally true.