PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Dirty College Feet (5 Pics)

Drew1978
09-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Sometimes college boys are just so naughty when they slip their flip flops on and off and end up getting their bare feet a little dirty. I would say these boys need to have their bare feet scrubbed hard with a large brush. Never mind that they would most likely start SCREAMING with laughter on their tender ticklish feet. When you commit an offense, you must be punished - even if it means cruel, sinister tickle torture.

Drew
http://www.myboyfeet.com

Twinkletoes09
09-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Dirty feet are so gross... Unsanitary

nwdcguy
09-29-2009, 01:43 PM
What's wrong with dirty feet?

lovesoles
09-29-2009, 02:44 PM
The guy in the second picture has a pretty face and his feet would be really sexy -- if they were clean! A little smudge, yes, can be intriguing, but all this dirt is just distracting.

wncMTNfoot
10-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Well I saw a study on a news channel on TV the other day that said there were Trillions of bacteria on the soles of most people's feet in general.

S0... what's a little grunge and grime?

But I have never liked that dudesfeet watermarks their logos on someone elses personal photos as on these pictures.
Someone someday will see themselves with a foot fetish watermark logo and get mad enough to call their lawyer.

ozsole
10-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Dudesfeet was a great site until it started posting pics of obviously underage children. When I objected I had my access terminated.