PDA

View Full Version : pecker pedalers and the joy of foot sex...

ftlaudft
09-25-2009, 10:36 PM
You have a manual to take care of your car, another to operate your DVD player, and you even have a self-help book to perform brain surgery on yourself if you don't have health insurance. But how do you learn to give a good footjob?

I'll tell you how, footsie people! You watch the DVD directed by Vlado Iresch with the title "Bareback Skate Rave," a product of Sk8 M8s studio, and when you have memorized the techniques used in scenes 2 and 3 of the 5 scenes you will qualify as a footjob guru.

In the 2nd scene Hunk 1 throws his shoe and sock at Hunk 2. Hunk 2 sniffs the sock and then proceeds to wrap his two beautiful bare feet around Hunk 1's cock, pedaling his penis to heaven and back. You will weep at the intensity.

In scene 3 Lover 1 sneaks into the bedroom of sleeping Lover 2 and lets his lips graze gently over Lover 2's limp tool. The cock awakens and so does Lover 2, who then tells Lover 1 to keep on doing what he was doing (no surprise there!) until they join in a mutual 69. Lover 1 plows into Lover 2's ass cheeks and takes time to lick and slurp on Lover 2's excellent bare feet. At the end of the scene he places his own bare feet around his partner's penis and pedals away.

The 3 other scenes have their merits but scenes 2 and 3 are the ones that will make this DVD a worthwhile rental for you. The men in those two scenes are so good at what they do I think they should go into business for themselves. Just as we used to have Chinese laundries that were run by hand, why couldn't we have a Pecker Pedalers' Palace run by feet? Their slogan could be "' Are your thumbs overworkin'? Let our toes do the jerkin'!" Well, it was just a thought!

ftlaudft
09-27-2009, 01:58 PM
For those who enjoy the foot-on-cock scenes in "Bareback Skate Rave,"' I should mention that one of the stars, the hunk who footjerks his buddy in scene 2, appears also in "Bareback Skater Trash"' and displays his podal masturbation skills there as well. In the final scene of the DVD, his playmate of the day removes his socks for him and sniffs his feet. His playmate is rewarded by getting a footjob of professional quality.

Lovers of foot-on-cock scenarios will enjoy these scenes. But remember, for a good footjerk you don't have to wade across the Rio Grande, swim across the Mississippi, wrestle with the alligators in Lake Okeechobee, or paddle down the Danube. Just go to ToeGasms and watch our homebred hunks like Cain. Who's Cain? Well, he's one of our homeboys who must have been slapped together by the angels, angels who used only top quality material for face, feet and pecker, the package that counts. In his video with Boomer, and in both his videos with friend Gabriel, there is such a rapid and sexy blur of mouth, foot, ass, testicles, arms and other body parts, with intimate touching, sucking. plucking and slurping so that you can hardly tell whose foot is caressing whose crotch - but you know everybody's happy! I know I am!