PDA

View Full Version : Christian Cooke - British Actor

seboy1
09-22-2009, 05:05 PM
A hot Brit boy called Christian Cooke, on a new TV show called Trinity. Started off with a hot shot of his feet. I'm sure we'll get some better ones as the season goes on

ftlaudft
09-23-2009, 07:20 AM
This guy is total perfection! A handsome face, beautiful ass cheeks and sexy feet! Of course, if he's British, he may talk funny. But we have accent-reduction classes here in South Florida. Why, I have friends from weird far-off places like Guatemala, New York and Argentina who after a few lessons are talking pretty good now!

beneyw
09-23-2009, 07:31 AM
With a body, face and feet to match in equal beauty the only language I care about would be my tongue all over every part of him....

juice
09-23-2009, 11:37 AM
I have no problem with accent because I love guys with accents . All other comments about his looks , body , and Feet I agree with 100 percent ! The only problem is I can't get at those feet ! DAMN !!!!!!

ftlaudft
09-23-2009, 01:23 PM
In our accent-reduction classes, we try to fit the dialogue to the student. We encourage the student to respond realistically to the demands of the situation. A dialogue with Christian might go as follows:

Yes, Christian! This is a river. Shall we wade across it?

Why don't you take off your shoes and socks? My, what lovely big bare feet you have!

I notice your feet are very wet now, Christian. Would you like me to dry them for you?

No, Christian, I don't need a towel. I'll just use my hair.

Why, Christian! I see you have a hard-on! May I help you with that?

Footlover28
09-23-2009, 04:13 PM
with tops and soles to see. What do you think, buddies?

ftlaudft
09-23-2009, 04:57 PM
What do I think? Clone 'im and bone 'im! He just keeps getting better and better!

Twinkletoes09
09-25-2009, 02:58 PM
I do love the Brits- My Heart is pounding so hard!

juice
09-27-2009, 06:27 PM
anyone have any more pics of this very hot and sexy guys body and feet ? I can't help myself ... I find myself looking at his pics , especially his feet , all the time ! I think I'm in Love ... lol !!!!