PDA

View Full Version : Wanna service my hot jock feet?

FootMasterJon
11-10-2007, 12:32 AM
I've noticed you checking out my big, hot feet in the locker room, and today is your lucky day, foot licker. We find ourselves alone after I've had a long, hard, sweaty workout. As I start to take off my shoes, I notice you staring again and decide to give you a taste (and smell) of what I know you've been dreaming of for a long time. So come and get it. I'll rub my hot, sweaty jock feet all over your body. You know you want it! Buy my dirty sweaty jock socks. I'll wear them to the gym for a few days and get them nice and sweaty and stinky for you and then send them to you.
Come experience it for yourself. http://www.keen.com/details/CollegeGuyPhoneFun/Feet-Shoes/6683262 Listen to my hot footjob recording

11-10-2007, 07:55 AM
It's a hot right sole you posted. Very much a turnon. It would be hotter if you would post top and side views showing arch, instep and ankle. Please give us more pics. Thanks.

benson1
11-10-2007, 03:30 PM
damn, FootMasterJon, i must admit, that's one HOT and tempting post you have there !! I don't know which was better, reading the post or gazing at the pic...both certainly got my attention!! Bet your gear would be worth every cent !!

OdorEater
11-12-2007, 12:58 AM
Hot pic...wonder what size those big ol' stinky feet are...

11-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Clicking and attempting to register with the above given site asks for a credit card number. Considering warnings about giving SS and credit card numbers I don't think so.

eep5000
11-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Tinkbash, I have to agree with you, I don't like giving out my Credit Card number either, that needs to be added when giving an ad as well. So people would be prepared for it.

11-17-2007, 10:44 PM
There's always a chance some scum lowlife is working in the system who steals the numbers then sells them to someone else. I used to have an American Express Blue card. Two years ago there appeared a mysterious $300 charge. I called AMEX and they said I failed to pay for a satelite dish installed on my house so the installer for default on payment charged it back to me. I never have had one of those antennas. The name of the person who "bought" the antenna was a ROBERT CERVANTES not living in the state of Georgia. ----YES FOLKS THERE'S HIS NAME FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE. NO APOLOGIES. ROBERT CERVANTES. It took four months and I was finally not charged for the item. The issue was turned over to the AMEX Fraud Department which took over. This was a federal felony because of the dollar amount and because it involved use of a credit card across state lines. In this incident I did not even give out my AMEX number and some low life got it. This is posted as a warning about giving out private numbers. The enterprise under discussion for the foot scene might very well have totally reputable employees. I just am not willing to venture out here. BTW except for the bogus $300 charge the account had a zero balance. Needless to say, I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT which had its accounting office in Ft. Lauderdale FL. Travel at your own risk.

eep5000
11-20-2007, 07:37 PM
I hear that Tinkbash. If I have to pay, I need something to work with first like a freebee or something. I'm not paying for something I don't know what it's all about.

FootMasterJon
11-22-2007, 02:34 AM
Hey guys. Yes, you do have to use a credit card to use the site. The listing I am talking about here is a recorded listing. Once you become a member of the site, if you listen to my recorded listing, I would then be able to send you free minutes so you can talk to me live, and we can talk about whatever your own personal fantasy might be. You can navigate the website and learn more about the company. All of the transactions are encrypted so you can know your information is safe. Let me know if you have other questions.

eep5000
11-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Well, I would be very happy if you posted more pix of your feet first, then I will use my credit card to hear your footjob recording. Show me your feet on a dick first then we talk business..

11-25-2007, 07:34 AM
Thank you eep5000.

12-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Hey eep5000 I find it interesting that this guy failed to show what you asked for. Did our position about credit card information slam dunk this ad? He could have been legitimate but it is interesting how all came to a stop. Makes one wonder. :idea:

eep5000
01-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Nope, I never used my Credit card for this guy's supposide site, I knew he was a fake when I saw the ad. This guys is like mind over matter, you have control with your mind, thats all I have to say...