PDA

View Full Version : Larry Linville aka Frank Burns (M*A*S*H)

seansea
09-12-2009, 11:58 PM
When I was about 4 or five I remember watching MASH on tv, not really understanding the subject matter, but on that show you'd get some good glimpses of hot feet. The pair that turned me on the most was Frank Burns (Larry Linville). I remember one episode in wich Hot Lips was painting his toenails and he was moaning.

I've scoured the internet but never found any pics of him barefoot. Anybody out there have any or screen caps? #1 episode: the one in wich everyone in the camp had to have a routine mandatory foot check up.

flickfire
09-13-2009, 07:53 AM
You should check the episode where Dr.Pierce had to go around doing foot inspections on the major characters. As I recall, Father Mulcahy?(not sure of the spelling) had some pretty nice looking feet. You could probably find it on YouTube.

akeel
09-13-2009, 04:39 PM
I remember an episode where Frank Burns broke his leg and was in a bed with his leg elevated in a cast, his sole in full view of the camera for most of the show.

Then the time the guys were preparing Pierce for a date and he was sitting in a Chinese dressing gown and two guys lifted his barefeet up on a pillow, Alda's soles in full view of the camera.

Always thought someone in charge at MASH had a thing for feet.

seansea
09-19-2009, 12:14 AM
I tried to look up a few on YouTube. I may have to rent the set. I'd like to see the episode you mentioned akeel :) Thanks all for answering!

akeel
09-19-2009, 09:56 AM
According to this episode guide I found on the net:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/tv/mash/guide/

the Foot Inspection episode is episode 16 of Season 4.

The only thing I find close to what I remember re: Frank with soles up to the camera is episode 17 of season 1 entitled 'Sometimes You Hear the Bullet,', where it describes Frank throwing his back out. Perhaps I am remembering wrong and he didn't break his leg. I just remember him in a hospital bed with his legs in traction so his feet were elevated and his soles were in full view.

I have no idea what the episode was when the guys were getting Hawkeye ready for a date, and propped his feet up on a pillow. But I suspect it may be episode 13 of season 1 entitled 'Edwina,' because I seem to remember that Hawkeye lost a bet to go out on the date and that's why everyone was preparing him for it.

rainboww
09-21-2009, 01:59 AM
here you go...

Padraic
09-21-2009, 11:43 PM
give his feet a tickle??

Shale
09-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Wow, who'd a thot Frank Burns had such gorgeous feet.