PDA

View Full Version : MSN article about smelly feet on airplanes

jason27
07-16-2007, 10:05 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19695104/

Do any of you have any foot experiences with flightmates on an airplane? I think that maybe if it were a woman's smelly feet I wouldn't like it as much as if it's a guy's feet, especially if the feet looked good.

I plan to wear some cool sox and sneaks when i fly soon. I'm guessing that it's common to take of your shoes in a longer flight but not a short one.

I just caught this article dealing w/ strange smells on airflights. It's humid down here in the Southern USA and I can imagine some of those boys would have smelly feet here. The thing is that there's no escape and you're trapped with the enmeshment of that smell. But it kinda sounds cool to think of that foot funk smell....depending on the guy maybe.

OdorEater
07-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Trapped with men with sweaty, stinky feet on an airplane? Bring it on! :D

Occasionally I'll Google random stuff havin' to do with men's big, sweaty, stinky feet, just to see what I can find. Sometimes I find some nice horny material for guys like us.

Here's somethin' I found once:

============================

There was a phase in my life where my feet stunk enough to alter the course of planets. For a while there I was being hounded by some dork at MIT who was convinced that the tides were a result of my feet causing the moon to “wobble”, which in turn exerted pressure on the oceans.

The guy was a complete nut-job…kept insisting that I never travel across any time zones for fear of causing a cataclysmic tidal event. Trust me, my feet did not stink that bad. Honest. So an occasional bird would fall from the sky whenever I walked barefoot in the park. Who’s to say the stupid thing didn’t just die from natural causes? Hey, it happens.

What used to freak me out a bit though was how my feet would turn this funky white color after a long day spent in sneakers. I never quite figured this out.

One theory was that the odor became so overwhelming at times, and with my feet wrapped up in my sneaks, it began to kind of implode. My body would sense this, and redirect every white cell in my down towards my feet in a vain attempt to keep the plumbing from backing up. But it’s just a theory.

My Dad’s theory was a little more direct.

“Your feet are rotting, you idiot!”

OK, he has never called me an idiot, but man, that look sure implied it. In between the tears in his eyes, that is. You could sniff a freshly-chopped onion from less than an inch away, and your eyes still would not water as much as if you happened to be half a mile downwind from me.

Or so I had been told. Buncha vicious lies, if you ask me.

Anyway, there I was on a return trip from California. It had been a long trip…work stuff…and I was ready to get back home. I got on the plane, and shortly after takeoff my feet began to swell.

Happens all the time. In fact nowadays I sometimes bring slippers onto the plane. Though I found out the hard way that the damn security people freak out about my big fluffy pink pig ones. No sense of humor.

Sitting in the rows in front of me was a group of jacked-up high school turds. Yes I said turds. Like, if I heard the word ‘like’ like one more like friggin like time, I was gonna like kill someone.

Last I heard, flight attendants frowned upon on-board murders taking place, so I compromised. I casually pressed my right toe against the heel of my left sneaker, and released my foot.

Looking back, I’m kinda surprised the oxygen masks didn’t drop automatically. Guess they only respond to pressure loss. Given the effect of removing my sneaker, the airlines might want to reconsider the events that trigger the whole mask-release thing.

Not wanting to overwhelm my fellow passengers too much, I slipped my foot back in almost immediately. But it was too late.

What happened next was kind of interesting though. Apparently a member of the Teens From Hell gathering in front of me also had some issues with Stinky Feet. He was in the seat right in front of me.

The response from this poor guy’s classmates was immediate. They all turned and pounced on him, telling him to put his shoes back on. This guy swore up and down it wasn’t him. By this time I already had my own shoe back on, so the Cloud of Death had faded.

Now, I’m not saying I am evil at heart, but the entertainment possibilities of this situation made me smile like the Grinch himself. Me, a bunch of snotty school kids, my Stink Feet, and a three-hour flight. This has “sitcom” written all over it.

I realized that the people sitting next to me in my row were also affected. Well…actually the entire *plane* was affected. But no one could tell it was me removing my shoe. In fact I pretended to be asleep. Although I probably wasn’t very convincing because every time I let out a stink-foot bomb, I was damn near laughing.

Course this whole time I’m bringing tears to my *own* eyes. Contrary to popular belief, we denizens of the decrepit gym shoe realm can in fact smell the effects of our own doom machine. But I couldn’t help myself.

By the end of the flight, the kids had damn near beat each other up over the whole issue. I think I caused at least two relationships to end as a result (hey…they were high school kids…relationships last about as long as recess anyway).

All I know is the entire flight was much quieter than I had expected. Which suited me just fine, tears and all.

(http://gfak40.tblog.com/)

OdorEater
07-18-2007, 05:37 PM
I shared that a now-defunct (unfortunately) foot e-group, and here's what one guy said in response:

=======================

I was in a tour around South America and the last stop was Sao Paolo, spending there 2 days. The plane was leaving late afternoon, so I went around the city again. Since I ran out of clean socks I was wearing a worn one that I had on for 2 days before. It already smelled. So, the last day I went around the city and it was very hot. By the time I got on the plane, my socks were soaking wet. So, just to relax I took my shoes off. I immediately got the surrounding people's attention. LOL

The great odor hit me too. Since I am a sociable guy, I put the sneakers back on and got them off only back in Budapest. HUH, guys, those socks smelled really much!! The whole flat was filled with the nice scent.

luv2bottom
04-03-2008, 11:09 AM
I have to say I get lucky when flying. Nine times out of ten I am sitting in the aisle seat and some guy in either in the aisle seat diagonally in front of me or straight across from me take his shoes off. I have never had the pleasure of smelling anyones feet but I have had some good eye candy for those three-to-five hour flights. On occasions a guy sitting next to me have slipped their shows off. As a matter of fact the last time I flew I was on a jet from Cincinnati which was half full in early January. A guy and his lady companion sat about two rows ahead of me across the aisle. I noticed he had loafers on with no socks. It was winter. Low and behold he slipped his shoes off and had them off during the whole flight. Since he was sitting in the aisle seat I had a good view. I also see a lot of gentlemen walking to the bathroom in their socks. Very hot. Usually of all ages from college kids to hot granddaddies.

JProbe
04-03-2008, 04:43 PM
I've had a few experieinces with odor and foot play on planes. I was on a red eye once where the guy behind me propped his feet up on the back of the arm rest by the window, so you could sneak a peek. But it was the smell that dominated. This guy had classic black-sock skinky feet. That scent was strong but sweet and eventually I was lulled to sleep, after some restless times, with the biggest hardon you can imagine.

Another time, I shared a row with a very cute guy with a nice bulge in his jeans. My jeans were pretty bulgy too and we spent a good amount of time staring at each others' crotches. After a while he kicked off his shoes and slide his foot over my way. I kicked off mine and we played footsy while showing off our bulges. Never have I wanted to grab a guys cock or foot so bad. At the end of the flight we exchanged email adresses. He wrote me saying that that flight was one of the most erotic experiences he had had. It was all he could do as well to keep from grabbiing my dick. He also thought the footsie part was hot.

OdorEater
04-04-2008, 05:23 AM
Damn...very hot stories, guys...love seeing this thread resurrected :)

jason27
04-09-2008, 04:35 PM
On last week, when I flew, I slipped my shoes off on the plane but not my socks. My socks smelled but I liked the faint odor. There were guys on both sides of me. One guy was russian? or some european accent atleast. He wasn't uptight like the guy by the window. My foot rested against his and he didn't move his. That minute seemed like an hour! lol.

Then, I flew recently on a 3 hr flight back home the other day. I was in the middle seat w/ two men on either side of me. The guy on my right by the window was the coolest. I'd fall asleep and rest my leg against his or my arm. He didn't have a problem w/ it. But the guy to my left would almost jump, it seemed, when my leg touched his. So I kinda wrote him off. But eventually I looked down and noted that he had his loafers off. He was very well-dressed, light blue dress shirt and slacks. He had on then tanned socks. Atleast twice after that my foot "mistakably" tapped or pushed against his, since it was so crouded. He eventually folded his legs and brought both feet up up the seat or with his knees against the back of the seat in front of him.

That was cool to see nice thin socks. He rubbed his feet a time or two while he watched a movie on his little gadget thingy.

When I started this post, I'd not flown but since then I have flown quite a bit. I see that it's the thing to take off your shoes in flight. Although I look at feet, male or female on the plane etc, it doesn't do that much for me as it used to. But still I think it's cool to see people walking around in socks to the bathroom or just to walk to the bathroom myself(i don't go shoeless to the bathroom) and see a naked hairy foot in the aisle or socks male feet propped up etc.

imported_kevvi
04-10-2008, 08:06 PM
I stumbled upon this video on youtube that fits in this topic. Kinda funny.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Hj4f4AWQnbA