PDA

View Full Version : Foot Poll

imported_str8dudeintofeet
09-10-2006, 12:53 AM
This poll is just asking what are you. str8? gay? bi? and of course feet.

princess
09-16-2006, 02:45 AM
I'm gay and I like male feet.

I find straight guys who like male feet to be very interesting people. They don't want to do anything sexually with another man, and yet they still want to play with them in a way that is still pretty sexual. I 'unno. :)

iluvfeet12
09-16-2006, 09:46 AM
I voted bi, but I've never had sex (nor wanted to) with a man. My foot fetish has often confused me. I still fall in love with women, I still want to have sex with women, but I also have an attraction for male feet. That's very hard to deal with.

Having a foot fetish and having sex with another man is two different things, but there's alot of men who don't understand that. I do find some men very attractive and cute, but it's hard to explain. I'm only interested in their feet, in worshipping and tickling them! The reason most "straight" guys into male feet look for someone on gay forums or chatrooms is simply because, in our mind, a gay person is more likely to be interested in having another guy play with his feet. A straight guy would simply freak out, and so we think that the gay person won't. We are often wrong, though, but that's another story! Thankfully, there are sites like this that allows you to find exactly what you are looking for!

suckmytoesnyc
09-16-2006, 12:25 PM
Having a foot fetish and having sex with another man is two different things, but there's alot of men who don't understand that. I do find some men very attractive and cute, but it's hard to explain. I'm only interested in their feet, in worshipping and tickling them! The reason most "straight" guys into male feet look for someone on gay forums or chatrooms is simply because, in our mind, a gay person is more likely to be interested in having another guy play with his feet. A straight guy would simply freak out, and so we think that the gay person won't. We are often wrong, though, but that's another story! Thankfully, there are sites like this that allows you to find exactly what you are looking for!

I know what you mean iluvfeet12, I always had the same thoughts you had. I'm also bi but I always had a huge attraction for male feet. I had it since I was a litlle kid. The thought of only gay guys being interested in male feet was what kept me from meeting people for real. But ohhh boy was I wrong. I've met many gay guys that are not into male feet at all. In fact most of the guys feet that I've played with have been str8 curious guys.

ropedfeet
09-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Homo here and obviously love male feet.

Ropedfeet.

ftlaudft
09-16-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm what they call a foot bitch. On the continuum between straight and gay I stand plastered flat against the wall on the fruity side of the ledger. And I tweet for feet.

But also! I'm silly for willy. I get heinous for anus. My wood triples for nipples. My wits lust for pits. The whole male anatomy turns me on! And the first and the last of my passions is always bare feet!

Shale
09-17-2006, 12:28 AM
The selection should have been more than the three presented.

There are bi's who are into guy feet and girl feet as well.

And, since fetish is separate from sexual orientation, there are likely a lot more straight guys into girl feet than guy feet.

jason27
09-19-2006, 09:45 AM

09-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Straight guy who likes feet.

Many of you who sling mud if I explained you(with research behind me) that one can be straight and enjoy male feet. I don't have the fetish in the psychological sense of the word, which is implied in this poll. I don't cum from touching or being near feet. My former therapist told me that he had a straight married man who was embarrassed etc because he would cum when he saw a man slip his foot in and out of his loafers, if the guy didn't wear socks....Turns out it was psychic-splitting as well and stroking.
Enough on that. Let us be open to new ideas and learns ALL sides of the issue before we cast judgement. Jason

Same that is what i am. I am a str8 male into feet but i dont have that fetish as other men or ppl have with feet.

suckmytoesnyc
09-19-2006, 08:48 PM

I don't have the fetish in the psychological sense of the word, which is implied in this poll. I don't cum from touching or being near feet. My former therapist told me that he had a straight married man who was embarrassed etc because he would cum when he saw a man slip his foot in and out of his loafers, if the guy didn't wear socks....Turns out it was psychic-splitting as well and stroking.
Jason

Same that is what i am. I am a str8 male into feet but i dont have that fetish as other men or ppl have with feet.

I am sorry but I do not follow. Can you elaborate a little more?? To jason27 and str8dudeintomalefeet, are you guys saying that you do not touch male feet at all? You just like to view them and they don't get you sexually arousred? Please explain.

jason27
09-22-2006, 03:02 PM

09-22-2006, 07:29 PM

Many of you who sling mud if I explained you(with research behind me) that one can be straight and enjoy male feet. I don't have the fetish in the psychological sense of the word, which is implied in this poll. I don't cum from touching or being near feet. My former therapist told me that he had a straight married man who was embarrassed etc because he would cum when he saw a man slip his foot in and out of his loafers, if the guy didn't wear socks....Turns out it was psychic-splitting as well and stroking.
Enough on that. Let us be open to new ideas and learns ALL sides of the issue before we cast judgement. Jason

You say your straight but look at this pic of you? Naked on top of another man? Also oyu post lots of nudity pics...

http://www.footbuddies.com/phpbb2/files/thumbs/t_0img_4532v_118.jpg

Shale
09-23-2006, 11:28 AM
I wanted to view the URL, but it wasn't activated. I'm using a friends computer so I couldn't paste it into the address bar, so I'm reposting this message and turning off the BBCode, which hopefully will activate the URL

You say your straight but look at this pic of you? Naked on top of another man? Also oyu post lots of nudity pics...

http://www.footbuddies.com/phpbb2/files/thumbs/t_0img_4532v_118.jpg

jason27
09-23-2006, 12:29 PM

Societe1Generale
09-27-2006, 02:37 AM
Those here who claim to be str8 but n2 male feet don't realize how ridiculous they sound. lol. No wonder they are here anonymously. They ARE BISEXUAL, as most humans are. Pure and simple. But social taboos can be so strong to some - mostly those who are followers, crave social acceptance, need to be around people to feel good - that they can actually inhibit feelings from surfacing.

On top of this, these so-called str8ts are emotionally immature. They have a long way to go toward full self acceptance. But most will not make it. They have built in limitations - either intellectually, emotionally, or from their environment or circumstances.

Sit in on any Psychology 101 class and you'll learn that about 7% of the human population is homosexual, 7% is heterosexual, and the rest have varying degrees of homosexuality and heterosexuality which change over time.

And of course, we've all been socialized to see the world through a very restricted, unnatural view of the world put forth by the judaeo christian faith that humans are str8 and should be married only to one person. From such mixed-up beliefs, we are forced to fragmatize sexuality into gay, str8, bi, etc. to try and make it all fit.

Societe1Generale
09-27-2006, 02:51 AM
Simple version: if you get an errection from any body part from the male body - it's sexual and its homosexual. it doesn't mean you are homosexual. it means a part of you is. so you are bisexual. got it? good. now go grow up and stop whinning from having to wear a scarlet letter (the gay tag) on your dress under your pants. lol. i'm tired of those 3 year olds here thinking we're buying their b.s. that they're str8. we're not. the end.

p.s. if the gay label meant high status, hero status, something awe inspiring and very manly, something to be revered and respected, then all these so-called str8s would be fighting among themselves to try and get the gay label and paste it to their forehead. It would go something like this...."I'm gay. no, I'm gay. no, you're not. I'm gay...and so on.

the str8 label is someting cheap to grab. like talk is cheap. so, of course, there will always be those who will reach for something easy and cheap and hope it will give them some worth. they're only fooling themselves and it will catch up with them.

Ben24
09-27-2006, 12:14 PM
I didn’t agree with your war post but this one a do agree. You are singing my song. I think it is so ludicrous that someone could be so silly as to think one could have a sexual desire for male feet and be straight. I laugh every time I see in some add, I like to play with men feet but I am straight.

I always said, if you’re straight, why go to a gay board looking for men who will let you play with their feet. If your straight and what you are doing is purely heterosexual, than why don’t you go down to your local sports bar, find your buddy and tell him you want to suck on his toes. I would get a kick out of this listening to all of the excuses, because we all no what would happen. The funniest part though are the silly gay men who tell the guy they are playing with that a straight man can play with another guy and still be straight. This way the homo can keep their fantasy of having sex with a straight guy and calm the so called straight guys nerves about having sex. LOL….

Lol lol lol

I get this mental image of a gay man on his knees sucking the so called straight guys cock as he says “I am straight because I am thinking in my mind that you’re a girl” So I am straight right…. I am straight. In the meanwhile the gay man is nodding his head in agreement…. Bobbing the guys cock in and out of his mouth saying.. Sure your straight.. just pretend I am a women… sure you got hard because you see me as a beautiful red head. (Even though the guy is bald and has a goatee) LOL

wncMTNfoot
09-27-2006, 12:20 PM
I like to see guys just having a "FK the label" attitude and just go for what they want. I agree there are several degrees of what people like. And, I'm glad that as time passes more people than ever are accepting and O.K. with that.

When I was a kid, I liked all feet. I just didn't like the attitude of women, and the smell of their feet as my fetish developed.

My stronger friendships and companionships are with men gay and Strait. It's easier to talk to guys and relate to similar intrests.

My only female friend that I am extremely close to has a transgender girlfriend. Formerly a straight guy with an ex-wife and kids who recently transgendered to a female and now lives as a gay woman. (Straight Man ----> Lesbian)
Does that one throw you for a whirl?

My point is, that it's all about being who you natrually feel that you are and doing what feels right to you! And not letting "lables" suppress you from being yourself... a unique person.

Life is too short to not get it right the first time! :wink:

iluvfeet12
09-27-2006, 09:22 PM
I didn’t agree with your war post but this one a do agree. You are singing my song. I think it is so ludicrous that someone could be so silly as to think one could have a sexual desire for male feet and be straight. I laugh every time I see in some add, I like to play with men feet but I am straight.

I always said, if you’re straight, why go to a gay board looking for men who will let you play with their feet. If your straight and what you are doing is purely heterosexual, than why don’t you go down to your local sports bar, find your buddy and tell him you want to suck on his toes. I would get a kick out of this listening to all of the excuses, because we all no what would happen. The funniest part though are the silly gay men who tell the guy they are playing with that a straight man can play with another guy and still be straight. This way the homo can keep their fantasy of having sex with a straight guy and calm the so called straight guys nerves about having sex. LOL….

Lol lol lol

I get this mental image of a gay man on his knees sucking the so called straight guys cock as he says “I am straight because I am thinking in my mind that you’re a girl” So I am straight right…. I am straight. In the meanwhile the gay man is nodding his head in agreement…. Bobbing the guys cock in and out of his mouth saying.. Sure your straight.. just pretend I am a women… sure you got hard because you see me as a beautiful red head. (Even though the guy is bald and has a goatee) LOL

Well for you, it's easy to say. But for a man attracted to women, with an attraction to male feet as well, that's a bit offensive to read. It's just so hard to really explain. If you'd try to explain someone why you have a foot fetish, if the person has no interest in feet, it wouldn't be easy. It's something you might not even understand yourself, but you have to live with it. I don't want to consider myself a gay man, because I've never had sex with another guy, I'm not interested in having sex with another guy, and I'm certainly not interested in having a relationship with a man.

For me, to be an homosexual, you don't have to simply have sex or desires of another man's body or bodypart. If you are not even into kissing another man, into sharing a more intimate relationship or whatever, it's just not homosexuality. The reason why I would consider myself more of an heterosexual is because I'm willing to have a commited relationship with a woman, while I'm not interested in the same with a man. I love guy's feet, but nothing more. I see it more like a friendship than a love thing. I like his feet, I like to touch them, tickle them, but I'm not really emotionaly into this person the same way as I would be with a lover.

In my opinion, it needs much more than a simple fetish (simple isn't exactly a good word for this, though), to make a personal an homosexual. You need passion, you need love, not just the desire of a bodypart!

softfootlover
09-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Well said, Rodney!
I hope the str8, gay and bi labels become less important over time. Our society likes to put labels on everything.

I was chatting with a foot friend on YIM and we discussed this same topic.
I told him I consider myself mostly str8. He does not completely agree with me because I do indeed get hard thinking about feet; both male and female feet. Guys that act, look, talk gay or sissy turn me off. I have no desire to buttfuck or suck cock or have it done to me. But the whole female body turns me on. In fact, I blew a couple of loads today fantasizing about a girls feet. But I realize that I can't possibly be 100% str8 because male feet make me cum just as much--sometimes moreso-- than female feet.
So, really Im in a "gray" area.

I personally know a few male foot friends that consider themselves "gay" because they get off on male feet. But these same friends don't really do anything else with guys...only foot stuff. And they tell me that a guy MUST have decent feet and let them play with them if they want to "hook up" with a guy.

I also know a guy thru email that does not consider himself str8 or gay. He has no desire to buttfuck or suck cock or have it done to him. He is not turned on by girls. But masculine male feet on his cock make him shoot his load. You know who you are. :twisted:

I think many people with "fetishes" (an inaccurate word for us foot lovers, imo) fall into the "gray" area like myself. And I quite like being in the gray area.
I also think with the internet, instant messaging, email, Myspace, etc, people are becoming more comfortable with their sexuality.
I think human sexuality is VERY complex.......too complex for labels. 8) :wink:

softfootlover
09-27-2006, 09:30 PM
Well for you, it's easy to say. But for a man attracted to women, with an attraction to male feet as well, that's a bit offensive to read. It's just so hard to really explain. If you'd try to explain someone why you have a foot fetish, if the person has no interest in feet, it wouldn't be easy. It's something you might not even understand yourself, but you have to live with it. I don't want to consider myself a gay man, because I've never had sex with another guy, I'm not interested in having sex with another guy, and I'm certainly not interested in having a relationship with a man.

For me, to be an homosexual, you don't have to simply have sex or desires of another man's body or bodypart. If you are not even into kissing another man, into sharing a more intimate relationship or whatever, it's just not homosexuality. The reason why I would consider myself more of an heterosexual is because I'm willing to have a commited relationship with a woman, while I'm not interested in the same with a man. I love guy's feet, but nothing more. I see it more like a friendship than a love thing. I like his feet, I like to touch them, tickle them, but I'm not really emotionaly into this person the same way as I would be with a lover.

In my opinion, it needs much more than a simple fetish (simple isn't exactly a good word for this, though), to make a personal an homosexual. You need passion, you need love, not just the desire of a bodypart!

Well said!!

I kinda said the same thing. :)

Ben24
09-27-2006, 10:55 PM
I hate to inform all of you so called straight guys, that like another guys feet, but say your straight, what you are saying about not being gay because you like only one part of a man and not having passion for or love for a man is exactly how most gay men feel. You are singing the gay man’s song at least 90%. Most gay guys don’t have the love or passion for other guys they just want to get into their pants and then move on.

Some gay guys just like a man’s dick, some like ass, some like feet and so on. So if you are using the argument that you only like one part of a man and are not into the passion, love or relationship part, you fit the typical gay guy scenario. At least the West Hollywood, New York and San Francisco type I can’t speak about the rest of the U.S.

Good hunting girls. lol :0)

ftlaudft
09-28-2006, 08:00 AM
If you're in a mood for pancakes, where do you go? A steakhouse? I don't think so! And if you're looking for a pizza, and you see the "Dairy Queen" sign, do you drive in? Why not? Because the sign tells you that's not where you want to go. That's what labels should do. They should help us figure out who we are and where we want to go.

Labels are like streetsigns and sometimes they aren't very accurate. Then they have to be changed. They have values, too. Look at the following words which have the same meaning. Which have plusses and which have minusses? "Homosexual." "Gay." "Queer." "Faggot."

About fifty years ago most of us settled for two labels: homosexual or heterosexual. That was it. And the two terms had absolute values. Homosexual was bad; heterosexual was good. If you wanted to be good, happy and successful, you wanted to be heterosexual. If you decided you were homosexual, you were perverted, creepy, immoral and sick.

But the times have changed. Neither straight nor gay, since Kinsey, is good or bad in itself. It simply is. There's a continuum between the two terms, and we all fit somewhere between the two.

I have considered myself absolutely gay for some time. As I mentioned in an earlier post above, on the scale between gay and straight, I place myself flat, plastered against the wall on the fruity side of the ledger. But how many people are really "plastered against the wall" absolutely on either side of the ledger? Almost none. Maybe if I were able to measure scientifically I would find I was perhaps 87% per cent gay. I really don't know. But I still consider myself gay. Period. And that tells me what I need to know about my sexuality. I want men - not women - in my bed.

I was thinking about all this when I read Iluvfeet's post and Softfootlover's post. I might have been tempted to agree more enthusiastically with Ben24 and SocGenerale since I share their surprise at a phenomenon I don't understand: men who say they are straight but crave men's feet. But if I am not absolutely certain that I am absolutely gay, but still say I am gay, gay and only gay, why can't Iluvfeet do the same? He wants a relationship with women only, has total sexual interest in women exclusively, but does have a thing for men's feet. If I can say I'm gay, shouldn't he be able to say he's straight, even if he pushes the definition with a few homoerotic additions?

The same with Softfootlover. He admits that men's feet excite him even possibly more than women's feet in terms of strong orgasm. But just as Iluvfeet noted that being homosexual (to him, at least) means feeling passionately about a man (and he doesn't!) so Softfootlover feels that his male foot fetish is just one item extra on his sexual definition, but he is still, basically, for all practical (relational) purposes - straight.

I don't understand the straight with male foot fetish phenomenon. I don't have to. It doesn't apply to me. But I do think the two above posts show how people can use definitions creatively, reword them and rework them when they don't fit our needs anymore, discard them when they are no longer useful. If the shoe fits, wear it. If it's a sandal, don't call it a shoe. And is it still a tennis shoe even when you're not playing tennis?

Fifty years ago, it was only straight or gay - and only straight was good. Don't be a prisoner of the label. Make the label work for you and help you get where you want to go. And getting there should be half the fun!

iluvfeet12
09-28-2006, 11:37 AM
I think the problem is that having a male foot fetish is really hard to deal with in the first place. I've been confused about my sexuality for so many years. In highschool, I had no idea what I was. I knew I was interested in my male friends' feet, but that I also had crushes on those cute girls. I never felt the same about a guy as I felt about a girl.

What I've come to understand is that the perception of what homosexuality is changes for everyone. For some, it's the fact that you can have fantasies about another man, for others it's having sex with other men, and for some it's having a relationship that goes beyond sex. Wich is right? Who knows. But I don't see myself as an homosexual. I see myself as a guy with a fetish that's confusing. I don't often go to gay boards, but when I do, I only stick to the fetish sections, because that's what I have: A fetish.

And it's easy to see why it's logical, to me, to do so, since most of you guys just said that a straight man who is into feet is just a gay man. So if people generally consider you as a gay man, why would you go somewhere else? Even if I don't necessarly agree, what choice do I have if I want to meet people with foot fetishes? There are boards like this one that's strictly about feet, but when you need some board that's more area specific, the choice isn't always there. You need to work with what you have, eventhough it's much harder.

Ben24
09-28-2006, 12:13 PM
There are no grey areas when it comes to the term heterosexual. Our society clearly defines a heterosexual as Sexually oriented to persons of the opposite sex. If you are longing for or have any type of sexual desire, attraction to , interests, and or fetish, whatever you want to call it you are not straight. So that much is true. No one said that they are gay, what we as a society have stated is that people who have any interest in the opposite sex and same sex will be label bi sexual… NOW there are several levels of Bisexuals.

Some Bisexuals are more towards the gay side and some are more toward the straight side but no matter what level you are at, you are termed bi sexual.

Now here is something that might throw you through a loop. There are married men out there that have never had sex with a man, just women, but they like to be penetrated with a strap on dildo by their wives. Are they straight or bisexual? The dictionary state you must have some level of interest in both sexes, not the act. What do you think? I have trouble with this one.

As for the men who like men feet and no desire to love, kiss or relationship desires.... The true problem is that they are having troubles coming to terms with their sexuality as bisexuals. They will just have to grow up, be mature and face reality.

ftlaudft
09-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Right off the bat I have to say I don't understand the straight with foot fetish phenomenon at all. But it seems to me Iluvfeet and Softfootlover are both using gay/straight/fetish issues and labels like signs on a roadmap and they both seem to be getting somewhere in terms of knowing what they want, where they want to go, and what they'll be doing when they get there. Their situation baffles me and I appreciate their sharing such an intimate part of themselves with FootBuddies, a rough crowd to entertain sometimes, if you know what I mean.

I hear what Ben24 is saying. If you say our labels are like signs on a roadmap, then north means north, and south means south. East means east - not northeast or southeast, but only east. Still, as I tried to point out, we are all on a scale going from one absolute extreme to the other - from straight to gay. Is anybody an absolute on either end? Then should we all say we are bisexual, some leaning more towards the homo side and others leaning more towards the hetero? Would that help us get any place? Would it really be true?

My gardener Pedro said it best. I asked him what he thought about me rating myself as an 87% gay on the straight/gay scale. He laughed and said he thought it would be more like 99.999%! The mouthy Mexican! Who put the chili pepper in his enchilada this morning? Well, he's what I call my putative gardener. He's expensive, but you wouldn't believe what he can do to your hibiscus.

But I digress. Ben24 says we should grow up and face reality. I think that's excellent advice and I think that's what many of us are doing. Iluvfeet and Softfootlover are coming up with labels and definitions and perceptions of themselves in terms that are meaningful to them, whether we agree with them entirely or understand them or not. But they're adjusting the roadmaps to their own needs. And while they can't change North from being North, or South from being South, I think they're helping themselves grow into a meaningful sexual maturity. More power to them!

09-28-2006, 08:43 PM
My own three cents worth on the above pigeonholing is best contained in the famous line by Rhett Butler, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!" -----I am what I am. And to borrow another line from a famous movie and sung by Maurice Chevelier (but slightly changed), "Thank heaven for guys." And another movie line, "They're the most wonderful people in the world." --Barbara Streisand? Sorry guys, I had to drag some drama into this labeling nonsense. :roll:

ftlaudft
09-28-2006, 10:30 PM
It's nonsense for those who have something to hide. It's serious stuff for those who want the truth and are willing to face it.

softfootlover
09-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Some very good points made here.
Maybe I am bisexual.....just more on the str8 side :?:
There are women who condiser themselves str8, but fool around with other females. Same thing with str8 guys.
But just because someone is married it does not mean that they are 100% str8.
In fact many married women and men fool around with the same sex.
I think there is a poster here who has had many sexual encounters with "str8" married males? Can't remember his name though.

Anyways, I'm not going to worry too much about my sexual identity. I'm just gonna have fun chatting and hooking up with guys AND girls for some hot foot talk and action.

I just don't care what gender the person is; I go after the FEET!!

I'm just a male footslut into both male and female feet!! :twisted:
I just may use that as my new sig. :wink:

ftlaudft
09-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Looks like progress is being made.
Softfootlover has conceded to himself that he may be bisexual, leaning to the straight, and with that self-acceptance he informs us he will be marching confidently into sexual ballpark knowing how he wants to play and with whom. He even has a new name: Footslut!

The labels have helped, the issues have involved "what is gay?" and "what is straight" and also questions about sucking whose body parts, which ones, male and female, and with how much intensity. Why all this fuss over a word? If in fact someone is bisexual with a fetish for samesex feet, if it is helpful to know it, why are people so reluctant to accept a truth which ought to help them get to where they're going? I think it's the connotations that the words have. I think people are trying to run away from the connotations. And some of them aren't getting very far.

When I hear the word "homosexual" I think only "attracted to same sex." But because of the long history of anti-gay oppression, many people hear the negative connotations of the word, and the brain computer instantly translates "homosexual" into "queer," "faggot," "dirty old man," "fairy." Who's going to run to embrace those terms? It's not always just the concept of being homosexual that people are running from. It's the baggage and the garbage that come along with the word in people's minds. People have to educate themselves (perhaps through sites like this, FootBuddies) and learn to accept themselves positively.

Ben24 has a powerful argument when he says above that anyone who feels sexual attraction to any body part of a person of the same sex is exhibiting what we must call a homosexual attraction. He's right because he's right. My map analogy uses a map with four essential directions: north, south, east, west. And if the map is any practical use, everyone must agree that north is north is north. The argument is backed by a simple logic no one can dispute or refute. North is north, the point is made perfectly, and that's that.

But I am haunted and puzzled by certain truths that seem to go even beyond perfect logic and perfect science. I was thinking about the racial label and how I answer the question, "What race are you?" I always answer, "White", without hesitation. And if someone asks, "Are you part Swedish?", I always answer "Yes!" without hesitation, because in fact I do have a Swedish grandmother. But I also have, way far back in my family history, dating to the last decade of the 1700s, an Indian ancestor. So I am not absolutely white. I am not "pure" white. But for practical purposes I consider myself only white and absolutely white. But "absolutely" white I'm not!

We're all somewhere between the absolute extremes of gay and straight, but I can't see it would be helpful for all of us to call ourselves bisexual. I'm white, for practical purposes, even with a tiny drop of Indian blood. And I'm gay, for practical purposes, even if I may have the tiniest component of the hetero in my makeup (although my putative gardener Pedro thinks that is very unlikely!)

People should feel free to think of themselves in any way at all that's helpful in their development. If it helps them to think they're straight while sucking on a guy's toes, well, suck away and enjoy. But along with Ben24 it sure looks pretty gay to me.

It's rather amusing to watch the souls who avoid any type of self definition. It spoils the fun. It means learning a little responsibility. A lot of people prefer to stay little children. But if you're going to play with the big boys, it's time to grow up!

09-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Well there a rare few who just like feet and dont want to neccasarly worship them. what about them? Hmm, interesting.

jason27
09-30-2006, 01:42 PM
I like feet, but I don't care to worship them. I like to exchange foot rubs. But I'll let a guy kiss mine or wash them, put lotion on them, tickle them etc. Or girl, for that matter.

Societe1Generale
10-04-2006, 05:12 PM
I agree LABELS are not good. But what gets me going are guys who use the 'str8' label at the expense of gays. It further reinforces the shame carried by many that gay is something undesirable. It's like a black person saying 'I'm white with dark skin.' I just wish those, who use the str8 lablel and have sexual contact with other males, would use 'masculine' instead. I think that's what they really mean. And both gays and str8s can be masculine or feminine.

I do think it's possible to make it socially unacceptable to misuse the 'str8' label. Just as there's no law against it, but it is highly frowned upon to use the 'N' word for blacks, it's possible to create the same type of disapproval. And it might help in getting rid of the 'fem' stereotype associated with all gays. Gays have created a disapproval for having 'attitude' and in many cases it isn't tolerated. And I think it has helped in gettting those who hide behind the 'attitude' facade to lose it, as it won't get one very far.

I don't think I need to bring up these 3 points, but I will anyway!:

(1) There are str8s who ONLY like female feet. They detest male feet. These are real str8s. So how do those who are 'str8' but like all feet fit in here? They can't.

(2) I've heard "Well, because I like all feet, it aint sexual." Try telling THAT to most foot fetishers. The foot fetish community has gone to great strides to be recognized as having a legit sexual interest and not be dismissed as having some kind of strange impulse. Some are a 'breast' man, some a 'leg' man, some an 'ass' man, so yeah, being a 'foot' man is sexual. Posted here was an article about the guy who was arrested for sexual molestation for ONLY sucking boys toes. The law considered it sexual. It's kinda like Clinton (who I luv) saying "well, it depends on what sex IS" when he was trying to say that oral wasn't sex, because it wasn't intercourse. We all know where that got him.

(3) Male or Female IS important even when "it's just feet". For example, I have seen str8s eyeing feet and luving them assuming they were female feet. When they discovered they were male feet, they went into a rage purging the images from their minds. Just like many gays who would do the same upon discovering if the feet they were stroking too turned out to be female.

So why the outcry? I've heard those who say "well, it's just feet, and I like all feet, so I'm str8." Well it's not just feet. There's something that goes beyond that. It is important to real str8s and real gays that the feet either be female or male. Why, when a lot of feet could be either, soles in particular? Yes, there are really dainty feet, which would most likely be a woman's, and there are really big, veiny, hairy, feet, which would mostly likely be a man's, but there are a lot of feet in between that could be either, if you didn't know who owned them. And excluding those who only like really masculine feet, there are many who like these 'in between' feet, but they HAVE to be attached to either a female or male, depending if they are truly str8 or truly gay respectively.

jason27
10-12-2006, 03:53 PM

Ben24
10-12-2006, 05:29 PM
People are just try to say now that the foot fetish is non sexual so those so called straight guys (LOL) can say that they are not gay or bisexual, they want to be-able to claim that they are straight.

There are men out there that like to get anal penetrated by their wife, girlfriend some will even go to other man because they can’t find a women to do it and they claim they are straight. According to those who are trying to keep their title as straight, they would me considered straight because they do not want relationships, or kissing or even emotional attachments with men, some don’t even touch men, they just want to be submissive and have their ass stimulated.

I say screw it….. WE ARE ALL STRAIGHT!!!!! How about that. :0) LOL

jason27
10-12-2006, 08:05 PM

flickfire
10-12-2006, 08:43 PM
I do agree with you Jason that it is possible for a person to overcome a fetish if they really wanted to. I personally love my fetish for men's feet because I like the "charge" that it gives me. But I'm also very attracted to other parts of a man too (his face, personality, overall build) and could probably have a relationship with him without his feet being involved in it at all!

But I do think overall the best way for a person to deal with their fetish(whatever it may be) is to incorporate it into their relationship(as long as it's consenual) rather than to hide it away from their partner.

10-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Flick you have a very good idea. While people in general don't need to know our private business and secrets I would think there are some who should know a few things so that our behavior fits into a logical scheme.

jason27
10-13-2006, 08:49 AM

k0knft
10-13-2006, 11:37 PM
i'm a bi guy. i used to be more into women's feet, but i now find them too narrow & decorated for my appetite. however, i do find small male feet attractive. guy's feet, when kempt are definitely hotter than women's... my opinion.

jason27
10-14-2006, 05:50 PM

chrisphilly123
03-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Just can't resist beautiful feet on woman and men. My passion keeps getting stronger from year to year.

03-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Chrisphilly123 I can agree with your statement for my own likes provided we delete the "women and" words. Otherwise, we are very much alike in our interest pattern. Male feet ONLY have turned me on since about age 5 years. Never understood it but it's a fact.

seansea
03-30-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm, gay and have had boners due to guy's bare feet since 4. When am I happiest? When a man's bare feet is pumpin' my cock.

imported_somecanuck
03-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Well I haven't read the whole thread, but i decided to post since i couldn't vote.

I am a dude that likes feet. Usually I like guys' feet, but I like some womens' feet as well. I think Gwen Stefani has sexy feet, for example. I can also usually separate liking feet from sex. The only time they might combine is if I'm sexually attracted to the person whose feet i like.

I don't identify as gay, bi, or straight. If I like someone, it's usually regardless of their sex or gender. Most people would probably call me bisexual. I've had relationships w/ men and women.

Although i understand why other people do it, i think it's a little weird to identify myself by what sex i'm attracted to in relation to who i am. I think we're far too obsessed with the labels we put on ourselves.

Also, bisexual is kind of a loaded word. People assume you're promiscuous, that you'll leave them for another gender, that you're just an open-minded straight guy or a gay guy who's just kidding himself.

I'm a dude. I like feet. I like some people. That's all.

03-30-2007, 10:19 PM
What difference does it make? Frankly gentlemen, I don't give a damn.
Some male feet turn me on very hotly. What's usually covered by a guy's pants doesn't excite me at all. (Cocks/asses) I've found that the so-called "str8" guys are far more compatible in foot play than "gay" ones.
I have found the latter to be more into things/objects than being able to relate realistically with other people. I've had far more foot fun with masculine, straight guys than with gays. Maybe one day the gays will show up. Until then I'll just continue with the "str8's." In all honesty that's the way I have found it to be. And yes, I've had gay friends but neither the foot stuff nor any other "sex" stuff was part of our association.

youngfeet
06-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Male Gay all my life — Adore Male Feet and Legs since I can remember.

Bacon
06-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Why does this poll exclude women? Sexist!

06-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Bacon the poll excludes women because this site is FootBUDDIES; not
FootBETTIES. :lol: Let the Betties set up their own site.

06-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Marty please continue to contribute. I for one welcome your post. The greater the variety of viewpoints we have the greater the probability of distilling some final essences about sexuality, orientation, fetishes, etc. Thanks for your comments.

nxdxboy
06-18-2007, 05:16 AM
i agree with societe. i dont know what percent of whom is what, or how anyone could come to that conclusion, but i do believe that sexuality is a spectrum on which anyone can fall anywhere. i agree that it's ridiculous to say, "i'm straight but I get turned on by guys feet." then, by definition, you are NOT straight. there's more to sex than intercourse! All because you dont want to have sex with a guy doesn't mean you don't have a sexual attraction to a guy. Think outside of the box.

nxdxboy
06-18-2007, 05:32 AM
jason...maybe im misunderstanding but why would anyone want to "work through" their fetish or "sexual ideations." ??? shame? I don't get it, that is the type of thing I considered when I was 14 and in denial about my sexuality but by the time I was 16 I was totally accepting of myself as being emotionally and physically homosexual.

And Ben, "most gay guys just wanna get in another guys pants and don't really love them" or something to that degree....WHO are you speaking for? When it comes to sexuality, unless we are experts on the subject, which to date, no one human being seems to be, we should just accept that everyone is different in regards to physical and emotional attractions for men/women/whatever! So many things can shape our sexuality such as environment, biology, etc we all know this but...eew please don't speak for other people. just learn to accept people for who they are.

And I wish everyone could accept themselves for who they are. It sounds like so many people are trying to fit into 1 of 3 sexual categories and when you stop to think about it, it's laughable. Sadly, as humans, we're so complex and know so little about ourselves. Just own it.

David71
12-18-2007, 09:48 PM
I am gay and have always been and can appreciate beauty no matter what form it takes. It's hard to lump people into catagories because each of us is individual. My friends run the full spectrum from accomplshed directors of programs to blue collar workers and of course gay to str8. Even though I've admitted I'm gay I don't particularly enjoy gay sex or am able to tolerate most gay men. I have a major foot fetish that's for certain. I have enjoyed a relationship with an amazing guy for the past year as he is into feet as much as I am. Before him I'd met a handful of guys who would share my fetish without being coerced and by far str8 guys into feet were my all time favorite. I don't envy the internal struggle those guys go through as they are attracted to women and men's feet. I think a lot of it is rooted in the question of nomality. Most people don't understand and society unfortunately is just barely ready for Will and Grace let alone being open minded enought to tolerate such diverse tastes. Bisexuality or sexual ambiguity whatever you want to call it exists and we should accept it and embrace each other with respect.

DavidA
01-06-2008, 07:20 PM
I agree...many people are rather fluid in their sexuality...nevertheless, I would LOVE to find a straight guy into feet.

01-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi DavidA. It might be hard for most guys visiting this site to accept but I've found str8 guys more likely to get into foot play than those who consider themselves gay. It's odd but I've found it to be true. The one thing str8 guys are likely to not accept is attempts to get into their pants. When I've told guys I get off on male feet they are usually curious about it. I also tell them up front they can keep their clothes on--just take off shoes and socks. Most don't have a problem with that and I'm totally satisfied too. ---for whatever it's worth. :wink:

DavidA
01-07-2008, 11:17 PM
I'd be fine with that, but I tend to lock up anytime I'm around str8 guys...trust issues I guess.

01-08-2008, 06:08 PM
DavidA I will venture to say that once at about age 24 str8 guys are reliable and don't "blab" everything all over town like "queenie teenies." I've mentioned before that I knew over 20 str8 guys in another town who were pleasant and delights to spend time with. And they tend to have powerfully hot feet. I do admit though I hope someday to meet up with at least a few masculine, hot footed gay guys.

feeture1
02-08-2008, 02:04 AM
str8. love women. but.... love guys feet. and re: other poll. cold feet. go figure!!!

cooltguy1000
04-26-2008, 07:26 AM
33 yo, str8, into tickling guys alot (esp. w/ ticklish feet)

Not into naked or sexual stuff w/ guys at all, have met up with guys that have tried ,so I also have experience that tells me I'm only into tickling the guys